• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA tolerance or just cut?

Blulite12

Greenlighter
I used to abuse good molly, tested 92%, basically doing it every day for a week (250 mg's everyday), then 3 weeks later did 1.1 g's in that day, 2 weeks later did 250 mg's and 2 weeks after that I did 250 mg's which was my last time. My friends test kit went missing a couple months ago. Last time i did molly was September 25th and yesterday after a 9 month break I decided to try it again. I didn't have a test kit and the same dealer claimed to have 100% molly but wouldn't take it out of the gel caps and .35 was in a cap. I got the gelcap and it looked like a brownish/orange powder.

When i took it I didn't feel empathy, felt really cold, didn't sweat but wanted water, touching things felt only slightly good, i wasn't focused and felt kind of confused, it didn't make things look more beautiful, wasn't sociable at all, and was able to sleep on it before the 6 hours were up. I smoked a bowl 30 min after I came up but it didn't really feel like the typical molly come-up. It felt good (sort of) but I would have preferred vyvanse to it since I just felt tired the entire time.

I have read that for some people tolerance is long term or sometimes permanent. Could this be a tolerance issue or would i have felt it from this long of a break and should I look for better stuff? Next time I get money i'm going to buy my own test kit before I take anyone's word for it.

In my experience if you have a big tolerance to MDMA and try to roll, your roll will be much more dull and muted (unless you roll way way way too often, then it just becomes a shitty stimulant, but this doesn't apply after a 9 month break) but the usual effects will still be there and there will not be any added effects. What you mention about you feeling cold, being thirsty constantly and being confused are all effects MDMA on its own usually doesn't produce in moderate doses. Combined with the complete lack of empathy it makes me think that you have something else there than MDMA. What that is we will never be able to tell you, it isn't even allowed here because of obvious safety implications. For instance: someone telling you "yeah that's MDMA for sure" and you taking more of this unknown substance because of it. That's not safe.

I would first get a testkit, before you do anything else. After you have that, test some of the crystal if you have any left. If you don't have any left I wouldn't take the risk of buying from the same source, unless he/she allows that you test it before you buy. Now that I mention it I would never trust a dealer that doesn't allow this, but that's just me

Last edited: