• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA three days in a row is a bad idea, so what do you use during long festivals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRabbit

Greenlighter
This summer I'll be attending festivals that last several days.

Taking MDMA three days in a row doesn't seem like a good idea. So I'm looking for suggestions... what do YOU use when you want to party three days in a row? :D

Day 1: ???
Day 2: ???
Day 3: ???

It's a really bad idea to roll three days in a row. By day three your serotonin receptors will be so drained you won't feel any euphoria and you might cause yourself long term issues.

Save MDMA for the finale - Day 3.

The first two days, a moderate amount of alcohol/cannabis might be good. Don't overdo the alcohol.

Maybe a psychedelic on days 1 and 2.

You just need to mix it up a little with weed, alcohol, MDMA, maybe a psychedelic and/or a little ketamine. Try not to mix substances together though.

One idea:

Day one: cannabis, ketamine
Day two: psychedelic during day, MDMA on night
Day three: cannabis, alcohol

Or

Day one: cannabis, psychedelic
Day two: MDMA, ketamine
Day three: alcohol, cannabis

Endless possibilities, you get the idea though

Maybe a little speed can be good just for keeping you up and dancing on one or two nights

But like I said don't mix anything unless it's just weed + something (and you're comfortable with that combo already) or maybe ketamine coming down from MDMA. And don't ingest too large doses of anything.. Light to moderate doses will be fine in such an overwhelming environment.

I'd stay away from most other drugs, these are the safest and most conducive to a festival atmosphere IMO, and the least likely to make you do stupid shit (except alcohol). and don't buy drugs on-site either

Edit: oh and nitrous, as needed :p how could I forget that

I would definitely drink a lot of water because you're going to most likely get super dehydrated. I don't think its the best idea but I would maybe not do a lot all three days if you do. Like just do a little each day maybe so you can enjoy the music and not be completely out of it. Also don't mix stuff like that. Unless its weed. That's how my cousin passed away... And be careful where you get it.

We can't help you decide you what drugs you should take. That decision is yours and yours alone. Once you've decided we can provide info on drugs you're planning on using. Closing this

Status
Not open for further replies.