• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA testing...and I'm confused.

kandimandi

Greenlighter
Hi everyone. I'm brand spanking new to the site. And also the lifestyle or whatever it's called.

I just recently came across some MDMA from what I thought was a trusted friend. Me not knowing shit about the stuff, didn't take it, cuz I was waiting for a test kit. Well, my bf decided to go to a late night smoke shop and get a one time use tester kit. We got one for cocaine and methamphetamine. They didn't have one for amphetamine. Well anyways, the powder I got was very white and very fine. The bf tasted a small bit and it wasn't bitter....both test kits came up negative. Did a little Google research and found some people say that it will only react to amphetamine not meth tests....just wanted some of your opinions. The real deal kit will be here this weekend, so we'll know for sure, but in the meantime I didn't know if I should ask my "friend" who sold it to me...I'm lost. Can anyone help?

Last edited:
was the name of the reagent test you used called mandelin? if so mdxx should come up blue/black

this is the chart for the mandelin reagent.
Mandelin-Infographic3.jpg

No. It was just a little stick looking test...looked almost like a preg test...but came up negative for meth...I'll know more this weekend...but it's bugging me in the meantime.

stick? that sounds like it's for testing urine. and those tests typically look for metabolites of one specific drug (+crossreactions for some) rather than the drugs themselves. you should invest in a reagent test kit instead. they can be used many times (just put one drop in a few powder particles of your material) and can give you different colours for different substances (if you're lucky with testing and unlucky with the quality of your stuff you can sometimes even discern multiple substances in one sample).

Yeah. We bought the big test kit that you are talking about on amazon or ebay or something, it'll be here this weekend. Its just bugging me in the meantime

Welcome. There's lots of good information on this site. I'd check the stickies!

What's the brand of your tester? One time testers usually come in vials.