View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDMA style bodyhigh from LSD?

Ismene

Bluelighter
Anyone else experienced MDMA style bodyhighs from LSD much? Where you're purring with delight as you rub against a soft duvet? Hasn't happened very often before but 3 blotters of "original hoffmans" has been having an incredible effect on me the last 2 or 3 times I've tried them. Absolutely spectacular bodyhigh combined with all the psychedelic ecstasy on top. Really made me re-think how amazing acid is.

Yeah I've certainly experienced this.
A euphoria that goes way beyond what I've experienced with MDMA.

I agree, I've had euphoria and tactile sensation enhancement on LSD that puts MDMA to shame.

Totally have experienced this. It's the very reason I used to prefer LSD when I'd go to raves, a euphoria that trumps MDMA and The mindset of a beautiful psychedelic...I love acid<3

yeah, this is kinda normal IMO for anyone who has done high quality LSD and MDMA. Set and setting of course have a lot to do with it, but if you are having a really great LSD trip you can kinda feel an energy and happy euphoria that can be akin to MDMA. Simmilarly MDMA can give you a mental and physical high that has mild halucinations that can be akin to LSD. I feel even though technically one is a psychedelic and the other is an empathogen they seem to both cross eachother in effects part of the reason why they can mix (if a person is properly prepared and experienced ) so well togeather because they compliment eachother well.

Given a 1 on 1 situation or even a festival you can feel very connected - to others on LSD hence an empathogenic effect similar to LSD.