Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Slow Onset Rock Crystal

purpleprance

Greenlighter
Hi,

In my past experience, MDMA’s onset has been typically around an hour. Myself and others recently tried what has been purported as MDMA crystal (very hard substance and difficult to break down into powder) which was weighed out into 100 mg capsules. The onset for all of us was approximately 2 hours in, on empty stomachs, which is *very* atypical. The material hasn’t been tested, but it did did seem to have the right signature. Anyone have any thoughts about this being so slow activating? Could it simply be that it's due to being rock crystal? My other concern would be that the slow onset is because it is an entirely different substance that has some similar qualities. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Isn't this consistent with the onset time of PMMA?

I personally would be suspicious of MDMA taking an hour to come on. For me, it's usually 15 to 30 minutes.

Have you used these capsules before and had a "normal" come up? As I understand some capsules don't dissolve in your stomach as quickly as you would think so could account for some extra time to come up.

Best thing would be to get a test kit. Even just the Marquis reagent would give you a good idea if you have MDMA or not.

Have you used these capsules before and had a "normal" come up? As I understand some capsules don't dissolve in your stomach as quickly as you would think so could account for some extra time to come up.

Best thing would be to get a test kit. Even just the Marquis reagent would give you a good idea if you have MDMA or not.
I haven’t used these capsules before. I appreciate how that might be a factor itself and didn’t consider that with them being extra large (size 1) and vegetarian (cellulose). I think I will invest in a test kit. I did see very similar looking crystal MDMA (purple tinged) that corresponded with test results that were positively ID'd on Drugsdata.org (based on location and date) but I know that’s no guarantee. Thanks!

Last edited:
Isn't this consistent with the onset time of PMMA?

I personally would be suspicious of MDMA taking an hour to come on. For me, it's usually 15 to 30 minutes.
Thanks for sharing! I’ve not known PMMA to be something that is prevalent here, and believe I got it from a trustworthy source, but would never want to rule that out...

I have also had MDMA take well over an hour before I came up. It was reagent tested and had the right effects so I'm confident it was the real deal.

Stomachs can be weird, sometimes it seems like an empty stomach isn't the quickest way to absorb a drug and I wonder if having just a capsule in your stomach results in slower digestion compared to having a small amount of food in there. I definitely had slower come-ups from a weed capsule with an empty stomach than when I have made an edible or even a whole meal with weed mixed into it.

I use vegan capsules and have never experienced delayed comeup.

I do crush my crystals up to a fine powder so maybe its just that your stomach needs to work longer to break down the big crystals?