• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Shelf Life?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hey guys, my dealer got his hands on a batch of blue Porsches, he sent me the pick and he said he tested it and it is legit. I checked with some online data and it seems to be the exact same pill, even has the white specs, check it out:

The test date is late 2020, so the pill is a little over 2 years old, let's say.

Assuming it is the same batch, do you guys think the pill still good??

2yrs is too long to make a proper assessment, a lot can change in 2yrs with a press and it’s rare someone sits on a batch for awhile.

How about have your dude test in front of you or send you a video of him testing it.

-GC

Hey guys, my dealer got his hands on a batch of blue Porsches, he sent me the pick and he said he tested it and it is legit. I checked with some online data and it seems to be the exact same pill, even has the white specs, check it out:

The test date is late 2020, so the pill is a little over 2 years old, let's say.

Assuming it is the same batch, do you guys think the pill still good??
To answer your question about chemistry: MDMA, properly stored, will last years if not decades.

Whatever it's cut with, on the other hand, could degrade over time.

2yrs is too long to make a proper assessment, a lot can change in 2yrs with a press and it’s rare someone sits on a batch for awhile.

How about have your dude test in front of you or send you a video of him testing it.

-GC

He doesn't want to waste the porsches, he said that I could test it and if it wasn't MDMA, he would give my money back and plus.

He did sent the test of another one he got, some tulips, simon turned into a nice blue, think I am gonna go with those, check it out:

It literally takes the tiniest scraping, one could easily sell the pill still afterwards. The most minimal amount is all that is needed, also helps read the test better.

-GC

It literally takes the tiniest scraping, one could easily sell the pill still afterwards. The most minimal amount is all that is needed, also helps read the test better.

-GC
Should be three or four scrapings one for each of the reagents you're going to use to test it, which at a minimum should be Marquis, Froehde, and Simon, IMHO.

If you get purple-black, dark-greenish-blue-black, and then no reaction respectively in order that I listed the tests, you likely have MDA or 5-APB or 6-APB.

Purple–black, darkish-blue-black, royal blue means MDMA or another MDXX that has a secondary amine. (There are a few other possibilities but they're not likely)

And you can be reasonably sure it's not anything harmful.

👍

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a dealer we used to know that kept a collection of what he called "geiger books" . He showed us big binders full of plastic pockets containing various ecstasy pills he had collected over the years. Most I had never heard of because they were from the '90s. After he ran into legal trouble with a parole violation he sold some of his collection to other "collectors" and some of those pills were consumed by friends of ours. Granted some pills were over 10 years old , still packed a punch.

They copy cat presses everywhere tho , could be the exact same batch , could be a copy cat , we got poke balls and rhinos a year after they first popped up in the bay area. Fast forward 4 years some organization in the south pressed a ton of copy cats that were still pretty fire just weaker. Alien 👽 heads too . I can't say every single batch was from the original organization, but we ate em up just the same.