• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA seems to work wonders for IBS?

ruraltiger

Greenlighter
So recently I had my first experience of taking MDMA. Of course I was nervous and this affected my IBS symptoms. I took 150mg of tested mdma crystals and after I came up my stomach felt completely great. Without boring you with details on the condition I constantly (amongst other intermittent symptoms) feel a dull ache in my stomach and discomfort. However this completely disappeared.

I thought this may be just because I wasn't worrying while rolling but the next day (presumably coming down) I felt the same; no issues with my stomach at all. It's the best it's felt in years! I've heard it's all about serotonin etc... Has anyone else had a similar experience? If only prescribed drugs had the same effect on my discomforts!

So recently I had my first experience of taking MDMA. Of course I was nervous and this affected my IBS symptoms. I took 150mg of tested mdma crystals and after I came up my stomach felt completely great. Without boring you with details on the condition I constantly (amongst other intermittent symptoms) feel a dull ache in my stomach and discomfort. However this completely disappeared.

I thought this may be just because I wasn't worrying while rolling but the next day (presumably coming down) I felt the same; no issues with my stomach at all. It's the best it's felt in years! I've heard it's all about serotonin etc... Has anyone else had a similar experience? If only prescribed drugs had the same effect on my discomforts!

Interesting that you say this. I also have IBS...
One of the symptoms of IBS is achy joints. I remember my knees were killing me at night one of Coachella. I took some MDMA and the joint pain went away.. Not to encourage anyone...

Interesting, I had pretty bad IBS for awhile, but I never saw much of a difference with MDMA use, in fact, I actually thought it may have made it worse. It could be something to do with serotonin release, as the serotonin in your gut has a huge influence on gut motility. That's why doctors prescribe certain anti-depressent drugs for people with IBS, as they regulate serotonin which in turn helps to regulate gut motility.