• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA; Red - Dark purple

rickolasnice

Bluelighter
I just received some "MDMA" from a friend who had only tested it with the Mandelin test..

He said it went a reddy colour then to purple.. and when he came back from being out it was just dark purple..

Sorry but i don't have pics.

(I know this probably isn't the place but i couldn't find the test result discussion?)

http://www.eztestkits.com/en/mandelin-ez-testing-kit

The MDMA has apparently been left in a damp environment.. could that interfere with the results (causing the reddishness before the purple?)

Any thoughts?

im assuming you mean marquis reagent (since mandolin only tests for the presence of MDA and the color is black/blue)... anyway if he tested with marquis and it went red then purple one possibility is that its MDMA cut with aspirin...

im assuming you mean marquis reagent (since mandolin only tests for the presence of MDA and the color is black/blue)... anyway if he tested with marquis and it went red then purple one possibility is that its MDMA cut with aspirin...

Mandelin tests for MDMA too (and MDE, MBDB) :)
@Rickolasnice: It is in my opinion never normal that your kit should turn reddish first. Red as a result in mandelin can indicate either ketamine (bright red) or PMA/PMMA (dark red). Or it could indicate something else. Seems to me someone took some MDMA, just enough to "fool" a testkit and cut it with something else. I don't need to tell you that if there is even a chance it's PMA/PMMA you should toss your crystals?

^ agree. not worth it. if you don't see color blue/purple/black straight up its not worth it.