• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA recovery

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
When I used to smoke weed years ago i didn?t feel sharp in my head which is probably normal and also a bit of dp/dr. Then I started taking MDMA and was doing it most days for several months. Then one morning I woke up and haven?t been the same since. This was nearly 5 years ago. I should of quit smoking straight away but I never and I think it has played a massive part in not recovering. I am free from cannabis and all other drugs and have been for 18 months. What pushed me to stop was turning psychotic and wanting to kill myself. My head was manic. It lasted 4 weeks. And now my symptoms are. Dp/dr, don?t have many feelings of happiness. ocd with cleanliness and thinking things have to be perfect. For instance I live in a brand new house and the toilet started leaking I instantly thought my whole house is fucked and it will ruin my whole day until it?s fixed. That probably also ties into my anxiety aswel. My sex drive is basically non existent. My diet is very good. I can?t really exercise because I have scoliosis and degenerative disks. I did even try riding my bike for a few weeks but it absolutely destroyed my back. I understand without exercise it will take longer to recover but I havent seen much improvement in my head for this whole 18 months. Can It really take this long or have I damaged my head for good?
I would really appreciate any replies. Thanks a lot