Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma questions to the experienced ones

VakiPitsi

Greenlighter
Hey everyone!

So yesterday it was my second time trying mdma crystals (mdma in general).

First of all both of the times I took mdma I was hallucinating. The first time only slightly (walls breathing etc) and for a short time (probably an hour). Yesterday (one week later from my first experience) I was hallucinating more heavily including intense closed eye visuals, breathing walls, extreme difficulty to focus and read anything, for example my phone, difficulty to understand distance, such as lighter fire from cigarette and also everything seemed like they were covered in water (if that makes any sense). Also my movement was veeery uncoordinate (I almost fell down a couple of times).

Another thing that concerns me is that I was burping a lot and around 3 hours after parachuting the mdma I felt my stomach upset and before I could even realize what was going on I was puking. Also about 30 minutes after puking I had a very mild headache. Could the puking be because I drank too much water? (5 glasses in 3 hours or so)

Let me add that I bought 1g but I didn't have any way to weigh the exact amount for every dose so the first time I split the it in 10 "equal" parts and ingested one of them (~100mg?) and the second time I split what was supposed to be ~900mg to 8 parts and took one of them (~112mg?). Also my mdma supposedly is 87% pure and i'm fairly lightweight 45kg (~100lbs).

My question is did I take too much? Is it normal to hallucinate on mdma? Maybe all of that happened because I took it two weeks in a row? I have tried lsd before if that matters in anyway. Also today I have kinda of a hangover I'm a bit dizzy, lightheaded and have an urge to puke is it normal? Maybe it wasn't mdma (even though I doubt it) ?

Also note that despite all of the above I had an excellent roll not unpleasant at all and even puking didn't ruin the roll mainly because it was unexpected and wasn't accompanied by dizziness.

Sorry for the extremely long post :p

Did you test your crystals? The hallucinations your describing don't sound like MDMA...some people with high doses experience hallucinations but by no means was yours a high dose.

it could be due to the dose (especially the coordination problems). eyeballing is never going to get you an exact dose. besides, for 45kg you should aim for 45-65mg of mdma.
but not being able to read your phone (or anything) is pretty normal (and due to nystagmus and pupil dilation rather than hallucinations). and lighting a cigarette is indeed difficult every time, depth perception surely isn't quite normal on mdma. everything covered in water don't make sense to me and closed eye visuals is something i'll only get on the comedown (especially when having redosed more than one time).

Also my mdma supposedly is 87% pure .

There is no way to determine the purity aside from a test with lab equipment but your experience does indeed sound more like a hallucinogen like 2c-b.
Since you have some of the stuff left, I suggest to buy a test kit online and check if it really is MDMA to be safe.
And I second the post saying that a lower dose would be better with your bodyweight. I am pretty tall but only 75kg and 100mg is like the perfect spot for me.

Same thought here, this all sounds a bit like 2C-B.
On the other hand I tend to agree with Black, you dosed pretty high and that can cause your symptoms too! Aso, I know some people who puke when they take pure MDMA, so it's not unheard of. To avoid this, they mix it in a half L water, and drink it over 15 mins.
The best calculation for me and my mates is to keep the dosages between 1,5mg/kg and 2,0mg/kg. My favourite is 1,7mg/kg, I go over this and I start to get your symptoms.
In your case dosages should fall between 60-90mg for 45kg bodyweight with 1,7mg/kg being ~75mg.
My recommendation is to get a mg accurate scale to get the effects you look for (like gemini-20 is some $20 on amazon), eyeballing doses is dangerous. ;)

2CB and MDMA dosages are very different. 100 mg 2CB is a humongus dose and would be really horrible and possibly painful. Just pointing that out.

But I agree with others, you have to test your stuff. Even if it turns out to contain MDMA, it could still contain another active substance. MDMA + 2CB is a fairly common combo.

Most of my hallucinations from MDMA have involved my entire vision tracing heavily. That doesn't sound like anything I have experienced.

the water thing is like because of the pupil dilation i believe, you mean like all sort wavey yeah? sound like u had a good time, although I wouldnt suggest doing it a week after, leave at least 30 days otherwise you'll only ruin it for yourself in the long run.

For me the dilation etc does appear a lil like hallucinating, but sounds like you are familiar with what actual hallucinating is like..

With the burping i can only suggest maybe having a bit more food inside of you? there is always sticking it up ya bum! understandably its not the most practical but ive heard its good for those who can get a jippy tummy. I do believe though that sometimes we can get focused on something, like burping, and subsequently you may then make yourself burp a little more or whatevs...if the case just roll with it (get it) lol and tell yourself its all good its just coz ur fucked.

I would really get a test kit if you're getting this mdma from the same source because you shouldn't be getting any of those effects you listed if it was legit mdma. The symptoms your describing (walls breathing, closed eye'd visuals, altered depth perception) are typical of a psychedelic type drug. The only visual effects you should get from MDMA are enhanced colors (glowing effect), slight tracers and eye wiggles. MDA has slightly more intense visuals and slight closed eye visuals with high doses, but you probably wouldn't have noticed much if you didn't already know beforehand. The only hallucinations I've gotten from MDMA or MDA were from taking 500+mg throughout the night and the hallucinations themselves are more similar to cocaine or amphetamines hallucinations (seeing shadow people/objects in the corner of your eye) but nowhere at intense.

If your dealer tells you he knows the exact purity of a drug, you should really be critical of everything else he says, because there is no way in hell he would have that information, unless he has a $30,000 piece of lab equipment, and I think the number he was looking for was 84% not 87%, which the 84% is what dealers use to market their MDMA as being 100% pure, which is complete bullshit.

I would really get a test kit if you're getting this mdma from the same source because you shouldn't be getting any of those effects you listed if it was legit mdma. The symptoms your describing (walls breathing, closed eye'd visuals, altered depth perception) are typical of a psychedelic type drug. The only visual effects you should get from MDMA are enhanced colors (glowing effect), slight tracers and eye wiggles. MDA has slightly more intense visuals and slight closed eye visuals with high doses, but you probably wouldn't have noticed much if you didn't already know beforehand. The only hallucinations I've gotten from MDMA or MDA were from taking 500+mg throughout the night and the hallucinations themselves are more similar to cocaine or amphetamines hallucinations (seeing shadow people/objects in the corner of your eye) but nowhere at intense.

i disagree (except for the test kit part, that's always a good idea). i almost always get closed eye visuals towards the end of the roll (mdma cev's are different though. it's mostly simple shapes in intense colours rather than intricate patterns) and depth perception surely is not as it would be sober. probably also in part due to nystagmus; not being able to keep your eyes still doesn't help focusing and judging distances. i also sometimes get open eye visuals, especially when i have tripped lately. when lighting a cigarette (which might take a while due to fucked up depth perception) the lighter flame might even leave some patterns for a few seconds. but it's not like on psychedelics where the patterns would last a lot longer and spread out through your whole field of vision.
i've also seen a dj who was actually a small white guy as a huge black dude as well as jungle landscapes on the walls of a portable toilet. all that on normal doses (110mg+60mg redose after 1.5h) of lab tested mdma.
some people are more susceptible to those kind of effects and given the op's weight the dose might have been large enough to have these kinds of effects with just mdma.