• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Question?

deathlol

Greenlighter
Hi, I am looking to take some MDMA tonight at a concert. My question is, would smoking weed before it fog up the roll?

I'm looking for a clearheaded trip, and I don't want pot clouding my thinking.

I'm a chronic smoker, at least a gram daily. Last time I smoked was 3 AM last night. It's 12 PM now, with the concert to be in 8 hours.

Should I toke up and not care, or would abstaining from pot today bring some extra clarity into the experience?

Hmm the MDMA will likely "cloud up" the experience, adding weed will probably cloud it further but I almost always smoke when i roll.

I'd avoid the weed if you're searching for a clear-headed roll. Weed will cause the opposite.

Seconded. For a full fledged, clear roll don't smoke; it just clouds and complicates things.

Thirded. I was never a fan of the combo even before weed started giving me panic attacks. It took so much away from the MDMA experience.

Daily smoker here. I think i enjoy smoking while rolling bc well I always like smoking. More clear headed...yea it probably would but if your a daily smoker like me...I don't think it'll make that much of a difference honestly. With that said, as seen with my time on BL most "informed" Mdma users do NOT enjoy pot while rolling. And when I say informed. I mean not the people who come on here like "hey lets do drugs!" But as for myself. I dig it

it's better to save weed for the peak and comedown, smoking before rolling makes me extra cotton mouth and not remembering much of my roll.