Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Prolonged comedown need help!

inzania

Greenlighter
Hi everyone!

This is my situation. (im 27)

2 weeks 1 day ago me and my mates were at a pary and had a blast. During that party i took 180mg pure MDMA and 1 E pill (in total about 400mg)
The stuff was pure. Before this ive never taken any MDMA or. 6 days later in the morning i started getting a headache and dizziness came.
Its now been a little more than 2 weeks since that night and 8 days since the dizziness/mental cloud started. It has become better but i still feel a bit spaced out.
Im still getting some anxiety/panic attacks ocassionally since 8 days back. My biggest concern is if i will be fine? And if so will it take ages untill im back to "normal"?

Please help
//Stefan

Hi, I'll be brief:
You'll be fine. You said yourself, you're getting better. Excercise, meditatation, yoga, healthy diet helps. Abstain from any drugs (incl. weed, alcohol) in the meantime. It may take a few days to a few weeks (rarely few months) to heal completely.

Hi, I'll be brief:
You'll be fine. You said yourself, you're getting better. Excercise, meditatation, yoga, healthy diet helps. Abstain from any drugs (incl. weed, alcohol) in the meantime. It may take a few days to a few weeks (rarely few months) to heal completely.

Its just hard when you have the massive anxiety. One min im thinking about going to a doctor. The next min i think i should wait. Fear of someone noticing at work. Since my concentration isnt 100% right now. Thanks for the help tho.
All info i get helps me out a lot!

Yeah, I know. I mean I've read so many comedown stories that I think I know :)
There's a thread here about recovery success stories, run through the last few pages, it may give you some motivation.
I'm not sure what could a doc help in this situation. I told you all that can be done to improve your condition without any medicine. SSRIs may help a bit (a study hints fluoxetine could help reversing mdma induced anxiety, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14627999/ ) although I would approach this route with caution. SSRIs are bad.. mkay?

Yeah, I know. I mean I've read so many comedown stories that I think I know :)
There's a thread here about recovery success stories, run through the last few pages, it may give you some motivation.
I'm not sure what could a doc help in this situation. I told you all that can be done to improve your condition without any medicine. SSRIs may help a bit (a study hints fluoxetine could help reversing mdma induced anxiety, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/14627999/ ) although I would approach this route with caution. SSRIs are bad.. mkay?
Very interesting, that's a study I did not yet know. Thanks!

To the OP: You will be fine like myr already said. He also gave you some good pointers on how to decrease recovery time. It might take a while but it's not permanent whatsoever. Also you used the (tested) prefix, did you reagent test your drugs or did you send them to a testlab for analysis?

Last edited:
Half of it 180mg was powder purity tested 84% in Amsterdam. After that i took 2 halves from a friend who from what i know buys tested. I did have massive headaces day 6 when all this started but that went away after 6days. Only thing left right now is massive anxiety and feeling a bit spaced out/dizzy. Also i have a little harder to focus. Thanks for all the help. It just feels horrible right now.

Last edited:
Tomorrow its been 2 weeks since the strange feeling/dizziness in my head. On saturday its been 3 weeks since the mdma trip. Im feeling afraid of my state of mind and ive had a few panic attacks.
I have been at the doctors and he prescribed me some medication to relax to use if needed. Im still feeling a bit spaced out and i know im overthinking it. Its hard working and trying to pretend everything is fine.
Im considering going to a psychiatrist but at the same time i wonder if it would help. What do you guys think?
I know the overall timespan aint long and that it takes time. I just feel so sad and depressed about this situation.
Dont want to risk loosing my job or making other mistakes in my current state. Feels as if this is the only place i can speak up.
The doctor didnt say anything usefull really. Only said he doesnt think anything is permanent.
But i wouldnt say he had any major knowledge about the subject.

It's pretty normal, like getting a hangover if you get too drunk, except it can be days later from MDMA & last a few days or weeks too. You will recover quicker by pretending everything is fine, make sure you're eating & sleeping properly, get outside for some daylight & gentle exercise each day.

What medication did you get? Some anti-anxiety meds can make you feel spaced out, cause rebound anxiety, etc.

Last edited:
It's pretty normal, like getting a hangover if you get too drunk, except it can be days later from MDMA & last a few days or weeks too. You will recover quicker by pretending everything is fine, make sure you're eating & sleeping properly, get outside for some daylight & gentle exercise each day.

What medication did you get? Some anti-anxiety meds can make you feel spaced out, cause rebound anxiety, etc.

Its a non addictive type called Atarax. But yeah, i only use it in case i really have to since they seem to give me the same feeling of being a bit spaced out,dizziness etc.