• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA postload

Mikeyboi

Bluelighter
I rolled last night and didn't pre-load. I feel fine but I do want to postload.

I did some research on 5-HTP and it seems sketchy "probably safe" and then it had a long list of side effects of taken too often and that just seems possibly more harmful.

I have also been doing research into tryptophan.

Is tryptophan better to post-load with if I'm not trying for an immediate difference?

If you take normal doses, don't roll too often and make sure you drink enough and don't overheat, you don't really need to postload. At least not in my opinion, never had it make any difference

Ever since I've been pre and post loading over the last 4 or so years I've noticed a definite difference in how I feel in the days following. Last fall I went to a festival and rolled two days in a row then went to work the following Monday like nothing ever happened. I would never have been able to do that back when I first started.

5-htp in my opinion is the only thing that I don't typically suggest. For me at least all it does is prolong and make any negative after effects I'll feel worse. But I HIGHLY suggest consuming anti-oxidants in the days leading up to and after an experience. The after seems the most important. Soon as I start coming down I'll typically take an Airborne chewable vitamins for immune support but they're full of anti-oxidants and minerals the body needs after a good roll. Then another couple the day after.

The reason I don't take more supplements is because I eat a diet rich in anti-oxidants instead which I feel works better than taking those same substances in a concentrated pill form. I'll try to eat a few berries or fruit during the roll and after, as well as the days following. Then consume meats (and mushrooms work too) to help replenish serotonin.

Essentially eat a diet rich in anti-oxidants, fresh whole foods. Meats, nuts, veggies, grains, and of course anti-oxidant rich fruits and berries.

One thing that I used to always get is a headache after a roll, sometimes if I took like an MDMA/MDA combo or mixed in some 5-MAPB it would be even worse. Soon as I feel that, if I take an anti-oxidant rich supplement even jsut a simple Vit C gummy or something, that headache will vanish not long after I consume the anti-oxidants.

-GC