• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - Possible damage to liver/kidneys?

S

Sue Donym

Hello again, my account still hasn't been approved (it was temporarily?) so I cannot reply to my pre-existing thread.

I'm the person who did MDMA for the first time about 9 days ago, alongside a moderate amount of alcohol, and had a lot of negative symptoms since.

In the 2-3 days since my last post, I have felt a little better. My sleep has gradually got somewhat better and I've felt a little better for it. I also have lost quite a lot of the 'head fog' and my mind feels quite a lot more mentally acute.

However a few problems persist which are troubling. I still have very little appetite, and I seem to get quite a lot of acid reflux post eating, enough to make me cough hoarsely. My jaw also feels numb and stingy and soar on and off throughout the day, especially after eating. None of these have been as especially bad as they first were, but still upsetting. I have infrequent pins and needless type feelings in my hands and an aching neck and upper back, but not as bad as they once were.

The most troubling though has been my urine, which is sometimes weirdly okay, but at others has straight up foam in it, smells funny and is discoloured. I'm scared I've done serious damage to one of my major organs especially my kidneys, which do hurt a little after drinking or eating.

I'm going to do my best to try and see a doctor tomorrow.

I appreciate the comments on my previous post telling me not to freak out and that I'm probably okay, but this side effect seems serious. I have now looked into it and have found reports stating that MDMA can cause Liver and Kidney failure, and my weird pee being symptomatic of that.

So may I ask, has anyone else suffered this, particularly this length of time after taking a dose and if so, when and if did it recover? Alternately has anyone here suffered major and lasting damage to an organ like that, and what actions happened if so.

Thank you.

I'd go to a doctor if I were you... might be something else that was triggered with the use

Cheers, as it turns out for once there was a simple solution to my problem, thanks anyway though :)