• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA poisoning?

nyancloud

Greenlighter
Hi, guys, recently I did MD for 2 days in a row with my friend and after that with one day brake we did it again. I've been on a brake for about 2 months from MD. In total, we consumed 1g of MD powder each (tested). We didn't parachute it, we were just snorting all the time. I know now that is was a very stupid idea to snort it and to use so much but we all learn from mistakes.. Also we used alcohol, weed and xanax.

After the next day we stopped using I felt really awful, hot and cold, dizzy, like having a very bad flue, stomach pain, was throwing up all the time if I ate something, having a really bad anxiety, crying at everything, scared if I turn the lights off, feeling lost, not understanding what is going on.
So this continues on the second day (today).. I feel a little better but still a lot fucked up.. I'm thinking is it possible that I poisoned my body with MD? At the start I though it was alcohol, but yeah, it's been 2 days so I don't think so.
I really hope this is going to stop, I feel scared that I won't get better.

How do you recover from this shit? Has anybody experienced anything like this? I can't even drink a lot of water or eat healthy then I'll throw up.

Last edited:
it wasn't a very stupid idea to snort it, but it indeed was stupid to do a whole gram each.

in some ways mdma is pretty forgiving (if you drank 10x the amount that gets you drunk, you'd be dead instead of feeling awful), but you certainly have to pay a high price for abuse.

did you test your stuff? throwing up isn't normal for mdma (does your friend have the same symptoms?), so if it indeed was mdma my only idea for that would be that both mdma and alcohol contributed and pushed you over the edge to gastritis. if that doesn't stop very (!) soon i'd definitely see a doctor. if you have some proton pump inhibitor lying around you can try that.

How do you recover from this shit?
other than the stomach problems: time. give your brain some time to find its balance again. also taking therapeutic doses of benzos in the next few days can be very helpful for anxiety.

I don't think vomiting is too unheard of with real MDMA, especially if you overdo it like you did... in terms of recovery, start incorporating some type of exercising once you feel better physically. I have been running everyday (~3 miles/half an hour), and it does wonders for my mood. Exercise also has been shown in many studies to increase concentration and production of neurotransmitters (serotonin included).

I don't think vomiting is too unheard of with real MDMA, especially if you overdo it like you did...

quite a few people report vomiting on the comeup or while high, but vomiting all the time for days afterwards??

After taking too much MDMA my stomach doesn't feel totally right the next day. And for me, too much is 250mg lol so you probably just have an extreme case.