• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, Oxy, alcohol combination?

DrugsFahDays

Greenlighter
Hello fellow bl users, I'll be going to a rave at the end of the week and I just had some questions about a combo id like to try. I have acquired 150 mg of (tested) MDMA as well as 15 mg of oxycodone ir. My original plan was to drink roughly 6-8 shots before going to the show which will be around 3 hours, taking the MDMA while in line so that it hits me when I get in and then snorting the oxy later when the show was over and I was coming down.

I'm aware of the CNS depression risk associated with the alcohol and oxy but I was wondering if it would still be a significant risk hours after my last drink. I have mixed downers before in smaller doses (10mg oxy with 2 beers / 120mg codeine with 2 shots) with no stimulants involved so I don't expect it to be a problem but I wanted to see if someone who has done this before had any advice. Just for perspective my normal oxy dose would be 20< mg , 150mg being my average MDMA dose and 10< shots usually has me pretty damn drunk although not as much while rolling. I'll also be smoking weed and probably cigs at different points throughout the night if it's relevant.

So basically just wanted to see if anyone had experience with this combo and what they thought of my dosing strategy. I have looked here and on several other sites but couldn't find much info on this particular mix so any input is appreciated. Thank you

Seems to me that you're being quite cautious and measured with your plans, I can't see any significant risk.

But people will always advise against mixing oxy with liquor, with very good reason.
If you're saving it for the comedown, way later after the booze has worn out.. then fair shout.

You know your own limits man, you know better than anyone here if it's a good idea or not.. have fun :)

I'm going to say this is a waste of good MDMA. Too much alcohol dulls the MDMA experience. For most, that much alcohol will cause the roll to be very blurry. I know when I dose 180mg MDMA + in one dose. I have trouble even remembering the night add alcohol and it makes it even worse. The Oxycodone in this situation just seems like a waste all together. Maybe if you wanna use it on the come down? Your gonna miss all
The good parts of the roll if you try dosing all together. If anything 1-2 drinks then MDMA, then Maybe a few drinks after to take the edge off the comedown.

I'm with Mazzab on this! Why would you want to take 6-8 shots before going out??( dick sizing i hope) If it's a roll night leave it to a roll night. That much alchohol + mdma = blackout and feeling like shit.

Ive mixed alcohol with pure mdma on 1 occasion and it ddient go well....got me really dehydrated....just take it easy dont drink let someone else who isnt rolling enjoy the liqour....and have fun

Thanks for all the replies, I decided to flush the oxy ( wasn't going to do me or anyone I know any good in general). I'll still be drinking because I genuinely do enjoy the effects of alcohol and MDMA together but I will probably take it easier than I had planned.

I decided to flush the oxy
Ok now that's a real waste lol.
and unless you plan on acting a clown I'd drink way less then you planned.

Best plan roll dick no booze oxy for the come down

I too would advise against mixing alcohol with mdma. I know some people need to drink with their roll but it definitely blurs the effects and is guaranteed to leave you more dehydrated. Drinking or rolling dehydrate the shit out of me, I have combined when I was younger and dumber and I never found any plus sides to the combo. Just a shittier next day usually. Be smart and have fun! Oh and on a side note, flushing that was prob the best idea even if it is a "waste". PK's are government heroine and with continued use most addicts turn to real heroine. They cause much more harm than good