• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA or XTC comedown help week 5 going nuts!! Help

Ifeel4U

Greenlighter
I have read all these post and its freaking my out. I cant seem to find there original person who posted if they became themselves again or not. I created this Acct just so i can see what others say

I have used tried xtc pills before 4 times in my life. Each time i have only done 1 pill, and spaced it out yearly. Just recently i went to a festival and took 1 pill each day (three days in a row). (all my other friends are fine but have used alot before) The first week i had bad anxiety and panic attacks and could not eat or sleep ( as to be expected). After the 1st week I still could not eat or sleep and my brain still felt bad, and i started to get really scared. I would become tired but still my mind was racing and couldnt sleep ( i have tried melitonin and sleep aid but i couldnt stay alseep.

On week 3 i went to see a therapist and he recommended I go to \the psych. who put me on Klonopin to calm me down, ( the first week i only took 3.5mg over the course of the week) the first night i got 6 hrs of sleep for the first time in 3 weeks! However, i dont like it bc i know there is a high rate of addiction and LONNGG withdrawl from Klonopin, thats the last thing i need.. So i still suffer from insomnia about only 2-3 hr of sleep per night. I am still freaking out bc im not myself and my brain still has the dull/foggy cloudy feeling.. WILL it ever go away?! I didnt think it would last this long has anyone ever gone through this and took that much and turned out fine and back 100%. I never took molly that much before and dont know if anyone has ever experienced it this long and at the end turned out find in time!!!

Please help i dont know if i can take much more of this

Futura, Dawglaw, Maya, jethro1000 and many other have came out of this 100%. I'm in this web too, I have been for almost 4 months now. It does get miles better, and goes down in intensity very slowly. I know it feels like your life has been robbed from you but I promise it comes back, maybe a little more sensitive at first (like me) but I definitely believe I'll be absolutely 100% sooner or later. All you have to do is calm down and the anxiety will go away, but this takes quite a lot of time for your brain to realise it's in a safe environment. Just don't freak yourself out like I did for my first month which basically consisted of looking up anxiety, adrenal fatigue, MDMA reports, schizophrenia etc. which messed me up even more mentally. It's all about how you deal with it, sooner or later you'll just ride the train with it and you'll later realise it's not even on the train with you anymore. I only had about half a pill (one small bomb).

The fogginess will go away soon (coming weeks hopefully), I remember that too. It's horrible. Exercise if you have the willpower, take some supplements (I stopped taking after month 2) or attempt to meditate. I didn't find it useful as I was alone with my thoughts racing, and it just made me feel even more detached. Sleep will come back too, I also had erectile dysfunction for about a month and that was just agonising.

You will be fine. Just calm down, even though it's almost impossible to do so in the first few weeks. You seem to have an anxiety disorder, which will disappear once you address this psychologically alongside with time, which is always your greatest ally.

Its so hard to relax when you know this could be permanent.. I just wish i could sleep .. The benzo would knock me out for 4 hrs but still it not worth getting hooked on those.. It so hard i just pray this brain fog it will go away soon And i can sleep once again

nah bro its not permanent i experienced brain zaps and all the negative side effects of mdma.... some people dont even abuse it... just work out eat healthy and try to socialize as much as you can.. somtimes hard with killer anxiety/deppresion but within atleast 3months of dedication you'll be back to you in no time :D
- best of luck

nah bro its not permanent i experienced brain zaps and all the negative side effects of mdma.... some people dont even abuse it... just work out eat healthy and try to socialize as much as you can.. somtimes hard with killer anxiety/deppresion but within atleast 3months of dedication you'll be back to you in no time :D
- best of luck
Really? Could you elaborate what negative side effects you had? I also believe it isn't permanent.

i forgot the password to my old account srry for taking soo long to reply ugh man i did this at 15 years old i had very bad sleeping problems after the night of doing 2 caps of mda overstuffed at that age i was done i had and obe experience dont remember much of the night but some times i wud snap back in my eyes wud roll everywhere im suprised i made it threw that one but yeah man i couldnt get more than 5 maybe less hours sleep when i did i would wake up feeling the same tired unmotaviated just lack of enjoyment but man it does get better just keep having hope and exricise alot eat good foods

You'll be fine. You just have to chill out and treat your anxiety, which was triggered by the drugs.

Read my old posts, I was right there with you and now I'm fine and I still have a great time with MDMA. Your brain is incredibly powerful and a negative spiral can take a huge toll emotionally that manifests itself with very real nasty physical symptoms.

Hey Ifeel4U,

How are you doing? Any progress? I'm at week 6 and I can say this has been the days I've seen more progress so far, so trying to enhance hope and thinking I can get back to 100% in some weeks.

I understand how terrible is the brain fog, headaches, insomnia, etc. and it was my first time taking M too.

We'll be back to normal in no time, keep fighting!

Good luck,
Fidelio

I have the same problems minus the dizzy feeling bisuals. What you are describing is the SAME problems im going through to a T. My sleeping is slowly getting better still wakeing up... Everything in life right now is "dull" not like it use to be.. I really hope my "chipper happy self comes back".. Now the days just go by and i cant wait to sleep hoping one day it will be gone...

Now after 4th week in I have ringing in the ear.. If i keep distracted it kinda goes away until i lay down at night.. (It sucks)

So days the head pain is better then others... But since day 1 its been getting a little better.. That wasnt driving me crazy the most the dull, ache, foggy feeling.. Like you cant think as sharp or clear as before... This is what scares me the most . You read these post saying years later they still have issues..

Honestly i never abused drugs before.. I mean ya i have done coke a couple times and smoked alot of pot back in the day but havent for a lonnng time..

It sucks what im feeling in my hea and i can only pray it hoes away for us.. Just have to take it day by day.. And not think long term... also i try to stay off the blogs now since its not helping.

No blog post can help you.. Its obly going to take time... Hopefully sooner then later.. I'd literally give my left nut to feel back to normal again

Do yourself a fav. Stay of the blogs bc im sure you .. Like me have read everything over the last month.. Id though i had serotonin syndrome, to ptsd, to brain damage , bacterial infection in the brain.. Then getting a percription to klonopin which i started to take for 5 days( then looked up eht it does and withdrawls) freaked me out even more.. So im not taking it anymore

Also tinnitus can be caused by stress.. Aneixty and large use of asprin ie advil, tylenol etc,.

Only time can heal... I just wonder if it all in my head and the aneixty Nd thought is really play tricks on me thinking something there when its not

Hit me up .. Let me know how your doing ...

never again will i ..

Last edited:
Hi Ifeel4U,

Yeah, we've been terribly unlucky, but we can only move on, not back (I know you would kill to do it as I would). Drugs have their risks and sometimes you learn the hard way. Others got even worse luck and got really fucked up after one wrong move, and many times nothing happens being the most irresponsible idiots. It's just life and its challenges I guess.

About having symptoms forever, I want to think it won't be the case. I think it's not the same risk when we talk about long term recovery after long term abuse VS long term comedown after one dose/use. Well, everything is possible, but I preffer to think this is just a bad reaction of our brain and body to something that is not good for us. And hey, all doctors and tests to everybody in this situation go in a similar direction, so looks like the entire world can't be wrong.

I truly believe this is a combination of depleted/downregulation of serotonin + anxiety disorder amplified with the stress we put on our brain that night (put as out of balance/homeostasis). The brain has an amazing capacity to recover, so stay clean, treat your anxiety and what now are some "moments" of feeling almost normal will become all the time normal. I know it's very hard, but acceptance and patience are as important here as working out or eating healthy.

I try to look back and see how I felt the first two weeks, and how I felt weeks 3 and 4. Now I'm at week 6 and with the right perspective I see I am improving a lot. Depression and anxiety make everything harder, but just think this way: many moments when you are focused on work or sociaizing you hardly feel any symptoms. This HAS to be mental in a big part, because physical stuff stays with you no matter what. The only previous time I had a pseudo-depression (not related with any drugs) I also had physical symptoms, and after some months they all dissapeared. During those months I was convinced there was something wrong with my body too, and there was nothing. I was asobsessed as I was 2 weeks ago.

Stay strong and trust me, for every horrible story you read, there are hundreds of people that never returned here after getting fine. And trust me too, many people went back to M or other drugs while still recovering, so that to me is hard to put in the same group as people staying clean 100% to recover. Same with long term comedown after months/years of use. No judging at all, just saying it is different than a "one time" use.

I sent you my email in case you want to share anytime. Stay positive, this is 5 weeks in your lifetime, we'll get back and stronger. No doubt!

Good luck and salud!
fidelio

Almost everything has been mentioned already. The only thing I want to add is: don't spend your time reading posts on this forum about horrible comedowns.

This will increase the recovery period as I believe a part of it is psychological. I'm not saying you don't feel what you say you feel, not at all. Bad comedowns are undoubtedly very real. I'm just saying that reading about them and focusing on them can influence how severe they are. A big part of recovery is positive thinking and reading these kind of posts is detrimental for that as usually the cases in those posts are extreme and severe. I would, after taking note of the advice you've been given, leave this forum for a while and concentrate on getting better. Perhaps you can PM some members as suggested (feel free to PM by the way, inbox is always open to anyone) but I would at least stop reading posts about comedowns for a while...

Last edited: