• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA or MDA? Vote today! LOLz

Do you think the product is MDMA or MDA?

• MDMA (I believe the lab)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • MDA (I believe the test kit)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

indigoaura

Bluelighter
So,

I received some product from a friend who gives it rave reviews.

I tested it with a brand new testing kit.

Simon's Regent did not change color, so I assumed the product was MDA. Yes, Simon's turns blue when I test other batches of MDMA.

I sent it to International Energy Control to know more, and received a 90% MDMA result.

Hmmm.

Who do you believe? Do you believe the regent results or do you believe the lab report?

I'm coming up now on 105 mg, so this should be settled soon enough. LOL.

Interesting… And you checked it with other batches too. This may show these so called labs are absolutely shit.

You’ll know soon :) I’m taking some MDMA and MDA in a weeks time.

-GC

It felt more similar to MDA than MDMA to me.

I took a pretty low dose for me, at only 105 mg. Eyes started dilating early. Things were super funny, in an LSD way. There were some minor open eye patterns and visuals. Felt very alert and clear. Later on, there was an odd agitation which felt more dopamine heavy than serotonin heavy.

I think it was super, super clean MDA. Not even a hint of nausea or any kind of contaminant.

If I had more, I would sent to Drugs Data as well and see what they said. I am intrigued by this.

So,

I received some product from a friend who gives it rave reviews.

I tested it with a brand new testing kit.

Simon's Regent did not change color, so I assumed the product was MDA. Yes, Simon's turns blue when I test other batches of MDMA.

I sent it to International Energy Control to know more, and received a 90% MDMA result.

Hmmm.

Who do you believe? Do you believe the regent results or do you believe the lab report?

I'm coming up now on 105 mg, so this should be settled soon enough. LOL.

From the information you have given and described I would certainly say MDA. The fact that one would be unsure is almost enough in itself. The difference in euphoria is very noticeable. MDA still is euphoric but noticeably less than MDMA. You will also roll slightly longer on MDA, and visuals at even low doses are very common.

Disappointed to hear that from energy control. I have in the past questioned myself just how legit they are. Theres been a few times when there results dont seem to match the multiple user reports and/or home test kits in the past few years.

Last edited:
Sad but at this point I would never suggest someone go to them again… You know DrugsData doesn’t tell you everything but I’ve come to find their analysis seeming fairly reliable. It would be interesting to hear what they say.

If you do send it in @indigoaura claim it as MDMA just to really test them.

-GC

The difference in euphoria is very noticeable. MDA still is euphoric but noticeably less than MDMA.
Unfortunately, I would not trust this alone, as I have not had very reliable euphoria from MDMA in recent years. However, the patterning and both open AND closed eye visuals is not something I ever experience on MDMA. Those visuals even continued into the next day. I noticed them while I was watching TV the following evening.

If I had more, I would absolutely send it to Drugs Data. Unfortunately, I don't have any more.

Unfortunately, I would not trust this alone, as I have not had very reliable euphoria from MDMA in recent years. However, the patterning and both open AND closed eye visuals is not something I ever experience on MDMA. Those visuals even continued into the next day. I noticed them while I was watching TV the following evening.

If I had more, I would absolutely send it to Drugs Data. Unfortunately, I don't have any more.
Very true man. I havnt used MDMA in over 10 years and your right I've read it's become very shit and unpredictable often which I forget. My mind remembers back to the 2000-2010 period where it was either molly or adultrants.. none of this in between 'meh' D M A that I always read about now.

Thanks for the information!