• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA or MDA/MDMA - Birthday party- Questions

maxdrugs

Greenlighter
So I'll be throwing a birthday party in about a month.
It'll be a black light (UV light) party with colours on your tshirt / face and so on. I'll also add some glowing trippy posters to the wall.

Personally I've taken MDMA (pure crystals) twice and about 4 of the others have taken MDMA already.
There will be about 4-5 people trying Ecstasy for the first time.

Now one of the more experienced users out of us is complaining that he feels like sitting down and just talking instead of dancing and having energy, pretty much the complete opposite of what I expect the party to be.

I've read a lot about MDA now and my question now would be if you'd take only MDMA (maybe add caffeine) or if you'd combine it with MDA, because if I understood it correctly it is supposed to make the trip a lot more energetic and more psychedelic.
Honestly I'm kinda scared of the visuals, is anyone out there who has experienced the visuals and could explain how it really is?

If you'd combine both of them, how would you have the ratio?
Would pure MDMA be better for people trying it for the first time or would a combination be fine?

And of course I'm testing all of my stuff.

You don't get much visuals on MDMA alone unless you do a lot of it. I never did MDA myself, but for first timers just MDMA is better given how MDA is more psychedelic. It's always better to get to know the drugs on their own. Once you know them you can experiment.