• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma not working if not relaxed enough?

Chanb11

Greenlighter
The other night swim took mdma but didn't feel completely relaxed as swim wasn't with swims usual friends. Swim usually has a couple of drinks so is usually completely relaxed by the time the mdma has kicked in and is to tipsy to think about coming up but because swim was sober all I could think about was when is swim going to come up and never did end up coming up properly. This has happened a few times when I am to straight in my head and thinking about coming up. Does your mind set change the way you roll?

Yes...but it shouldn't make you not roll. Did u test your gear? I do get super anxious on the come up..but it's never mad a me not roll as result. Just get super edgy until I peak.

No the only time I didn't get a high off mdma was because I'd had already rolled a few hours before. So that makes me wonder about what you took.

Yes the same happened to me too. God thanks, I'm not alone :)

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/706497-Can-t-relax-on-MDMA

I couldn't be sure but the solution is likely but;
Start with low dose, then redose.
Smoke some weed or do some ket during come up (to distract your mind and forget about come up).
It's because of worrying as Jwills20 posts it "BL Syndrome".

Just let us know if it goes better,

Sometimes you just have to let it go, have a drink and focus on the set and setting not the drug's comeup. If you can do that, you'll be having a good time before you know it as the roll will smack you in the face. Know that your going to have a good time and be rolling, not question if and when it is coming.

Ive had this happen a few times actually! This is kind of why I've started to stray away from rolling at nightclubs.

I bought some capsules for a Benny Benassi concert and I could've sworn it was just not very strong stuff. Then almost a year later I go to my friend's house and she pulls out a few leftover pills from that night. We ended up taking them at her house for a relaxed party and we all rolled our nuts off. I've also had a couple of times where I'll drop at a venue and feel almost nothing but a slight stimulation for almost two hours while i'm IN the club but as soon as I leave to go home it kicks in hard. So, in my experience, how comfortable you are plays a HUGE role in how hard you roll. I'm kind of prone to social anxiety, though. Might be worth mentioning.

I always found if I was cold it wouldn't work?? I don't know if maybe that was a factor for you?

I always get really tense with anticipation while waiting for the come up no matter how hard I try not to. My friends will be commenting on how they're starting to feel it and I'm standing there starting to panic like, "Why can't I feel anything yet!?" It got to the point that one of my closest friends would notice, grab me by the shoulders and tell me to calm down. I would practice taking several long, drawn out breaths and trying to clear my mind and then voila--my roll would kick in. This has always been the case with me; I always require a breather and some very mild meditation after dropping.

I also noticed yesterday this thing about cold weather dulling the effects a little.. not so much while peaking hard but i wanted to go inside asap, just smoking a cig felt too long.

Ive had this happen a few times actually! This is kind of why I've started to stray away from rolling at nightclubs.

I bought some capsules for a Benny Benassi concert and I could've sworn it was just not very strong stuff. Then almost a year later I go to my friend's house and she pulls out a few leftover pills from that night. We ended up taking them at her house for a relaxed party and we all rolled our nuts off. I've also had a couple of times where I'll drop at a venue and feel almost nothing but a slight stimulation for almost two hours while i'm IN the club but as soon as I leave to go home it kicks in hard. So, in my experience, how comfortable you are plays a HUGE role in how hard you roll. I'm kind of prone to social anxiety, though. Might be worth mentioning.

Seems to be the case for me as well.

Being cold dampens the effects, or perhaps environments that are typically cold (E.G. Outside smoking area etc) aren't as good a setting as being inside a club where it is, coincidentally, far warmer. Just saying.

Would deffo agree with the other posters though, set and setting is a big deal. You've just gotta relax and let her do her thing in a good, comfortable setting. The people you're around will also effect the high. Shitty vibes are a BIG buzzkiller. Find that solid group of top gurners, sick DJ's dropping your favourite tunes and you're in for an MDMAzing evening.