• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA not kicking in, checking safe combo?

pe8ches

Greenlighter
So, earlier today i did a small amount of yay with friends, then about 4hrs later dropped .15 of molly. 2.5hrs later it still hasn't kicked in, maybe because I have a bit of a cold (this has caused me to have zero reaction to molly in the past). Anyway, got frustrated being straight so had some edibles. Was considering railing a little ritalin to keep me awake though. I guess my question, in the interest of HR is.... would adding ritalin to the mix be an unsafe combo? Am also on prednisone for my cold, so not sure if this plays into the combo.

are u sure what u have is mdma?

i dont think its a gd idea to add ritalin into the mix since e is already stimulating.

yay is coke?

im stumped as to why u wouldnt feel it unless its cut to shit.

Yeah, tested, and I've had from that bag about a month ago. I've had this happen before when i've had a cold from a bag I knew was damn good.

Good advice thanks. My heartrate wasn't up from the molly, but is up slightly now after the edibles so I'm pleased I resisted the urge to bump some ritalin,

Yep yay is coke

Me too, dude. I just try to remember it's a waste if I have a cold, but obviously forgot again tonight...

cocaine can pretty much completely block mdma's effects (though there shouldn't be that much coke left after 4h...). i would guess that ritalin, having the same mechanism of action, can do the same.