• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA not hitting the same. Did I fry myself?

KrashKourse2316

Greenlighter
Okay, so I'm no scientist, so bear with me.

Last night SWIM got some "triple stack exos"

SWIM took 2 orally, then busted another one down with a lady friend and railed 2 good lines.

Not exactly the "roll" SWIM expected.

SWIM has been gone from the world for 3 years, but before SWIM went down the road he was an everyday IV Methamphetamine user for a span of 5-ish years.
Point is, SWIM has done some serious damage to whatever receptors fire when amps make it to the brain.

So, this "roll" just really felt speedy. Clenched jaw (not chattering), heavier breathing, dilated pupils, that "speed" feeling in your chest/stomach. Enhanced sex drive (not like SWIM experienced before. This was just like ice.)

SWIM took his lady friend into the bedroom and had a long, hot night. Kinky, but no nut. Until 9am. SWIM and his lady friend gave up due to being tired af. SWIM is currently sitting outside smoking some cannabis to start my day off.

SWIM knows that MDMA is a similar compound to ice. Did doing all that ice possibly kill SWIM's ability to roll?

First please no SWIM here, it does nothing for legal protection and serves to make the post hard to read.

I’m gonna assume they were probably bunk pills unless you test them.

-GC

Okay, so I'm no scientist, so bear with me.

Last night SWIM got some "triple stack exos"

SWIM took 2 orally, then busted another one down with a lady friend and railed 2 good lines.

Not exactly the "roll" SWIM expected.

SWIM has been gone from the world for 3 years, but before SWIM went down the road he was an everyday IV Methamphetamine user for a span of 5-ish years.
Point is, SWIM has done some serious damage to whatever receptors fire when amps make it to the brain.

So, this "roll" just really felt speedy. Clenched jaw (not chattering), heavier breathing, dilated pupils, that "speed" feeling in your chest/stomach. Enhanced sex drive (not like SWIM experienced before. This was just like ice.)

SWIM took his lady friend into the bedroom and had a long, hot night. Kinky, but no nut. Until 9am. SWIM and his lady friend gave up due to being tired af. SWIM is currently sitting outside smoking some cannabis to start my day off.

SWIM knows that MDMA is a similar compound to ice. Did doing all that ice possibly kill SWIM's ability to roll?
Too much ecstasy or whatever the hell was in the pills.

The more you take the speedier MDMA feels.

Too many beans fuck up the roll.

One pill or 2 at most would have probably been great since you hadn't done it in so long.

You took three and then snorted two lines.

Snorting ecstasy after you're already up is a guarantee to give you a shitty roll.

From your subjective description I would say it actually wasn't MDMA but was probably a substituted methcathinone.

No, I seriously doubt you ruined your ability to get high off of MDXX substances, considering that MDMA affects a brain completely differently than methamphetamine does.