Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - New Experience - Dear Molly, I ruv u

runmercirun

Bluelighter
First time on MDMA was at --------- (not sure if I'm allowed to be specific about location) a few months back. Was also my first festival-type thing.

We (We meaning my friends M, I, & V) arrived and asked around for some molly early in the day, not sure how much we bought for the four of us but I ate at least 200mg worth of capsules as the sun started setting. Was way too much for my 120lb body imo, but I don’t regret it at all.

We made it to the dance tent as soon as soon as we started feeling it. Danced my ass off for a bit, lights were prettier, the music felt like it was surging through my body, everybody around me was giving off great vibes. We got danced out and chilled in a nice patch of grass for a little, my friend M suggested a back massage train, and all four of us lined up to give each other back massages and even had other people join. We had a line of like 20 people :) . And these messages felt amazing! Like it felt like M’s hands were picking up and stretching out all the muscles in my back and putting them back together again. I didn’t want it to end but there was music that needed watched.

We listened to the music and once again I could just feel so much goodness pulsing through me with the bass. I was getting real mellowed out though, I just wanted to lay down and listen to the music, so me we all went looking for a nice secluded spot. We discovered the perfect place, a huge plush blanket was already laid down in a grassy spot surrounded by trees, but no one was around, felt like it was meant to be or something ha. We called it our grass utopia. The blanket was insanely soft, the grass was soft, even the leaves on the trees looked soft. The trees were tall and skinny and beautiful, and the prettiest sky you could ever imagine was peaking through the leaves at the very top. We were kind of behind one of the stages so I could still feel the music, and there was a bay extremely close too, I could hear the waves. We chilled there and smoked a bunch of cigarettes (had to trade my menthol for reg marlboros cause the menthol hurt? Anyone know anything about this?). I was chewing the shit out of a silly band too cause everyone ran out of gum, I ended up having a really painful jaw in the morning but that’s a different story.

We found a group of other friends who had come and invited them to the spot. All 14 of us laid down with each others heads in our laps and gave each other head massages, SO FUCKING GREAT. Everything was so perfect, I was at peace with the world, all my friends were in one place, giving each other fucking head massages and smoking cigs and listening to the best music..and this point I was rolling harddddd, pretty sure I was peaking lol. Some of my friends were too pumped to just chill so they went and raged. I feel stupid for being so rolled out, I missed some really great artists but its whatever, I learned my lesson ha. I remember M rubbing my head while rubbing V's head and V2 giving me a lightshow while Pretty Lights was playing in the background. After the lightshow I looked down at V and for a second the top of his head had a face on it, I immediately stopped giving him a head rub. Didn’t know molly gave hallucinations but it freaked me out8o. After staring at the trees for awhile the branches turned into hands reaching for the sky. That didn’t scare me though, it was awfully pretty.

Another friend I knew was there and he called and asked me to come rage with him. I was still feeling lazy but I knew I would regret missing out on anymore music. I left our grass utopia for the night. I felt really weird walking alone, I don’t know how to explain it but I didn’t like it at all. I finally found M2 and we danced a bit, he gave me some bumps and then we found a nice spot by the bay to cool off. Then out of no where he goes “I wanna make out”. lolol so we made out and cuddled for a bit. Making out feels great, I felt like we were both the best kissers in the world and it couldn’t get any better than that. ;)

We went and danced till the end of the festival, it was a 2pm-6a.m. thing. Then I went back to meet up with the friends I came with cause it was time to go. The walk back to the car felt really random because there were no lights or music to keep my mind busy. We got to the hotel and I had comedown a lot since we left, my body felt so exhausted but my mind was floating. It took me like two hours to fall asleep even though I was so relaxed.

In the morning I was really bummed that it was all over. I’ve done MDMA after this but this night doesn’t beat it any other night I’ve shared with molly.

Nice story :) I enjoyed it

Wait like 4 months and it will be as good as this time

im on my first xp on DXM , i took 1000mg in pills with 20mg of methadone . it starts feeling awsome , i also taked 5 valium and 20 klonopin , yea , 20 WHY I NEED SO MUCH TO FEEL THAT RELAXATION ?