• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma + mxe

opiodmaniac

Bluelighter
Hey everybody hope everybody is doing well. Im curious about how MDMA and MXE mix together? Im planning on going to get a one day pass to sweet ass festival (EDM music) Anyways i know i can get MDMA and the MXE and those are the 2 drugs that im pretty sure i want to do at the festival.
A trip would be nice but id rather just do some diss. and stimulants. Yet i have never tried this combo and would just like some insight anybody may be able to give on what its like and if it would be a nice appropriate mix for a festival.
for the record i would be dosing aprox .3-.5 of mdma (throughout the day of course, and im also a heavy set fella so it takes a little more.) and probaly just 25mg-50mg key bumps as needed. so i would be going all crazy and snorting up rails of mxe or anything, just enough to make it "interesting" i guess you could call it.

anyways any answers and insight would be nice for those that can give it. thanks and appreicate it.

Serotonin Syndrome-like symptoms for many who have tried mixing methoxetamine with stimulants or serotonin/dopamine/norepinephrine releasers/reuptake inhibitors. Some others do not experienced this however. Ere on the side of caution.

hmmm I'm just wondering if that's so why is K and MDMA such a popular mix? mxe and K aren't so diff in effects and action on the brain

Ketamine and methoxetamine only share their main mechanism of action as a NMDA antagonist. Methoxetamine also works as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and therefore should not be mixed with drugs like MDMA.

Small amounts of MXE with MDMA shouldnt be a problem but tread carefully.

And i'm not sure what Toz is talking about, Ketamine also effects serotonin.
so it shouldn't be a whole lot different.

However DXM is known to be really bad to mix with MDMA, but it's also not an arylcyclohexylamine, it's structure is much different, and it possesses many strange properties.

okkkk so does anybody have any actual experience? has anybody tried this combo? also if anybody has some links to anything regarding it or some science or anything available really. I'm really experienced in MDMA and I'm pretty familiar with MXE. (in every ROA possible, oral, sublingual, insuflation, IM, and IV and of course plugging. )

And i'm not sure what Toz is talking about, Ketamine also effects serotonin.
so it shouldn't be a whole lot different.

My bad, I should have wrote Ketamine does affect serotonin but it's irrelevant because of it's low affinity. Methoxetamine's effect on serotonin is not and is much more comparable to DXM. I would personally never mix the two having experienced terrible physical side effects from mixing drugs with strong serotonin effects before.

I feel like the serotonergic activity of MXE lies somewhere between K and DXM but I seem to notice it more with K and DXM? I dont get that "sero glow" so much on MXE as I do from K or DXM. Granted I also prefer to vaporize my MXE which also changes which receptors its effecting!

It feels way more like K and Nitrous when vaporized, where as when I insuffilate MXE it feels like a stimulating DXM

Since there was one fatality afer a combo of MXE and MDAI, I would highly advise against these sorts of combinations if you like to live.

Methoxetamine also works as a serotonin reuptake inhibitor and therefore should not be mixed with drugs like MDMA.

So does ketamine? I've never understood why we advise against this. I know a swedish guy died from IV'ing massive doses of both drugs, but it's not the case here.

So does ketamine? I've never understood why we advise against this. I know a swedish guy died from IV'ing massive doses of both drugs, but it's not the case here.

Yeah I don't get it either. That guy IV'd a fuckton of MXE and MDAI which just sounds dumb to begin with and now everyones afraid to combine it even though people have been bumping K with MDMA for ever, and MDMA is one of the kings of serotonin. (but i do hear MDAI IV is a serotonin blast like crazy)

Don't take what I say as "just go for it" seriously, of course, be very careful and start small to test out interactions if you insist on doing it. But I think the fact K and MXE are arylcyclohexylamines change the way it effects serotonergic stimulants, much different than say DXM which can cause some really bad problems when mixed with MDMA or speed, as DXM (though often compared alongside mxe and ketamine) has much different methods of action and is of a totally different chemical class.

I'd like to say in my personal experiences I've combined K, and 2-meo-Ketamine, as well as MXE with Methylone and never had ill effect. It actually curbed the methylone fiend and made me stop redosing the stuff.

I also know someone who's favorite combo is methylone and mxe insuffilated. He says its like a more euphoric less insane pcp. Whatever floats his boat though, it's not a combo for me as I wont touch methylone any more, and I only vaporize my mxe for the different effect that provides.