• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + MXE combo - for me?

zzz101

Bluelighter
First of all i am sorry for another combo thread, i cannot find my answer anywhere.

i don't have enough MXE left for the day and night, so I plan to take something else with it(MDMA).

>take 0.5 Etizolam in the morning, then spend ~8 hours driving with friends, when we get there maybe have one beer. it's just a city, we don't know what were going to do, but going to go somewhere nice to roll together for nye.

>Drop 100mg of good mdma. It was never a good drug for me(it is, there's just better), hopefully this time i have a great time. I haven't roll in knows how long ~6 months, i know the effects. It's a nervous drug for me. only done it 6-7ish times But i think i've sorted some stuff out in my life that might make the roll better this time. I also think i might suffer from depression or something,(way before taking mdma) i think i can handle this amounts after effects fine though. if it gives me a 'bad comedown' i think it will force me to make needed changes in my life...

>when i start to come down, do 9mg mxe under the tongue... then 2 hours later another 9mg under the tongue.

>possibly have 1mg Etizolam the next day.

Thoughts on this? I know MDMA + Ketamine is quite popular, but is mxe just as 'ok' as that? or more dangerous?

Due to MXE's effects on serotonin, I wouldn't call this combo safe at all. 18mg total is less than any dose I've ever done by a long shot but I always avoided mixing it with MDMA.

Generally you don't want to mix serotonergic substances so as to avoid any possibility of serotonin syndrome. In other words, I don't think that the potential benefits outweigh the risks. MXE is much more potent than DXM is and just 30mg of DXM on the tail end of MDMA was enough to cause hyperthermia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, confusion, tachycardia,etc. For that reason I'd never touch an MXE/MDMA combo.

Due to MXE's effects on serotonin, I wouldn't call this combo safe at all. 18mg total is less than any dose I've ever done by a long shot but I always avoided mixing it with MDMA.

Generally you don't want to mix serotonergic substances so as to avoid any possibility of serotonin syndrome. In other words, I don't think that the potential benefits outweigh the risks. MXE is much more potent than DXM is and just 30mg of DXM on the tail end of MDMA was enough to cause hyperthermia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, confusion, tachycardia,etc. For that reason I'd never touch an MXE/MDMA combo.

Taking various serotonin-releasers can be reasonably safe. Take MDA+MDMA as an example, I've never heard of a strong incidence of SS with the combo and most people love the combo.

It's just important to keep doses low as the drugs will synergize and therefore increase in potency.

^ MXE isn't a serotonin releaser. It's a serotonin reuptake inhibitor IIRC, among other things.

That means it will likely NOT synergize the same way ketamine or other similar dissociatives would. It's been a rather well known theory on BL that MXE and serotonin agonists do not mix, quite a few people have reported complications from it, including serotonin syndrome.

Personally I've found MXE to be OK to take AFTER MDMA, like 4-5 hours after the last MDMA dose at the very least. Anything before that would seem to be pushing it, however. You probably shouldn't take any MXE before the MDMA as well to be safe. You really shouldn't be doing the combo at all but if you feel the need be sure to put plenty of time between the two drugs.

you haven't searched the combinations mxe subthread, i've commented on this combo quite a bit in there