• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA, most amazing drug I came across so far. Some questions

xan_master

Greenlighter
Ok so I rolled for the second time tonight, just with my girlfriend and we were at my parents house. She took 150mg and I took 300mg (our second times) and I have to say, its amazing. I can't describe it hardly. The empathy, the eye twitches, the bliss. I'm not even sure dope (iv h) compares to how I just felt. The wild sex with me and the girl afterward was mind blowing and insane in how good it felt (sorry if that's TMI)

It felt like something was missing tho, I rolled for my first time last week and it truly was the best I ever felt, I had half a gram left of this 84% pure uncut lab tested MDMA and so we split that up tonight. The trip itself only lasted 2-3 hours max and proally about 3-3.5hours my first time. My girl is still rolling hard but I pretty much sobered up back to baseline and popped a few bars (sorry if this is hard to read).

So my questions, is MDMA only supposed to last 3-4 hours from when you pop your cap until almost baseline? And did I damage my body by rolling a second week in a row even though this has been my first two times. Perhaps the short duration was due to my use last week as well. But 300mg at once for only my second roll should have lasted longer right? Or was that too high a dose? I'm 5'11 ~140lb and my girl is like 5'5 and ~ 120lbs.

Anyway, my first roll that lasted about 3-4 hours was amazing and mind blowing. Empathy, love, visuals, eye twitching and all that good stuff. I see how people chase the high with this stuff.

Sorry for the rant but for the sake of harm reduction can you help me out? Thanks. I popped some alprazolam to sleep but no luck yet. Hell, ima proally edit this tomorrow, sorry guys I'm scatterbrained

I always redose around 2 hours after my initial dose and usually half the dose as before (not suggesting you do this) and it works fine.

Also, you most likely did not cause any significant damage to your body, but don't catch onto it, because it truly is very hard on your system. On top of that, I'm certain you want to keep the euphoria, so make sure to space out your rolls, otherwise it's likely to disappear quickly. I've personally experienced this and it blows.

300 mg seems a little over the top if the MDMA is as pure as you say. My rolls last somewhere between 4-8 hours without redose, so I don't think you need to worry so much about that. 300 mg can last me a whole night.

Good luck with it and I'm glad you had such an experience. She's a nice girl if you treat her right.

www.rollsafe.org - for some extra tips and precautions

Peace

I always redose around 2 hours after my initial dose and usually half the dose as before (not suggesting you do this) and it works fine.

Also, you most likely did not cause any significant damage to your body, but don't catch onto it, because it truly is very hard on your system. On top of that, I'm certain you want to keep the euphoria, so make sure to space out your rolls, otherwise it's likely to disappear quickly. I've personally experienced this and it blows.

300 mg seems a little over the top if the MDMA is as pure as you say. My rolls last somewhere between 4-8 hours without redose, so I don't think you need to worry so much about that. 300 mg can last me a whole night.

Good luck with it and I'm glad you had such an experience. She's a nice girl if you treat her right.

www.rollsafe.org - for some extra tips and precautions

Peace

Yeah the mdma is 84% pure. But like my girl rolled the entire 6-8 hours off half the dose I did is what I was saying, and wondering why mdma has only lasted 4 hours tops both trips and at high doses.

Perhaps DXM abuse (quit 2 years ago) contributes to seratonin being slightly off. Just wanting some advice, thanks. Also, yeah its awesome to have a girl who's down to trip with you. She lets me do anything but meth/heroin and I'm OK with that haha
I'm hoping she's a keeper

xan_master, I believe xosphere was referring to molly being the nice girl if you treat her right. As far as the 3-4 hours, maybe it has to do with your pre-roll eating, vitamins or whatever the case may be, you'll have to read up on that and figure it out. Space out at least 3-4 months in between because if you are getting that pure with your height and weight, you shouldn't need 300mg and should be able to last 6-8 hours with your woman. Good luck with your next roll, and I'm in the same boat with having a girl that will roll with me, makes it so much better.

Yeah the mdma is 84% pure. But like my girl rolled the entire 6-8 hours off half the dose I did is what I was saying, and wondering why mdma has only lasted 4 hours tops both trips and at high doses.

Perhaps DXM abuse (quit 2 years ago) contributes to seratonin being slightly off. Just wanting some advice, thanks. Also, yeah its awesome to have a girl who's down to trip with you. She lets me do anything but meth/heroin and I'm OK with that haha
I'm hoping she's a keeper
This 84% pure nonsense tells you that your drugs are probably much less pure than that. It is a very common advertising trick used by dealers, because supposedly the purest MDMA can get is 84%, which is wrong. If any dealer tells me something like this I immediately question his trustworthiness. This is further evidenced by the fact that you need 300mg to get where you want to be, that's really too much, almost no way that that is anywhere near pure MDMA if this is your second time. How much do you weigh? Get a testkit before anything else, the link is above in Exosphere's reply

I second the test kit, and I would be careful not to use MDMA more than a couple times a year if you want to stay healthy and keep your highs. Definitely not every month though. Also sex on amphetamines has the potential to be a lot more harmful to the brain then drugs by themselves (the same chemical released by sex is a main cause of damage from amphetamines, a chemical called dopamine), so I would take it easy on the MDMA sex ;)

Yes, pure MDMA only lasts 3 to 4 hours from comeup to peak to comedown. And 150mg is the ceiling limit on how much you should be taking at one time before wasting it and possibly wasting your tolerance, which is somewhat finite. If you want your roll to last longer, next time take 150mg of MDMA initially and the other 150mg 3 to 4 hours later. You'll experience the bliss twice as long this way. Also, maybe throw in some methamphetamine (for users who are already hard core drug addicts, that is; though you mentioned IV heroin, so I'm just kind of assuming you are), Adderall, or kind bud--particularly on the latter half of the experience--to enhance the experience. IMO alcohol is not an especially desirable drug to combine with your rolls, but one or two drinks probably won't detract too much from your experience. Oh, and it's better not to stay home. Go find a good electronic music event and dance your asses off. It will take the roll to a whole new level when the vibe is right!

You only used one week prior to this so your comparing your first time and it's probably never going to be the same again. 300mg is a really big dose and if your still able to function, have sex etc then that makes me wonder if the substance your taking is actually MDMA.

With zero tolerance 300mg of MDMA would probably be too much for a lot of people (depending on your body size etc) and would leave a lot of people floored, sweating, with eyes rolling, jaws wobbling etc.

Just be careful with chasing that initial high, taking MDMA too often, and increasing the dosage etc.

MDMA if treated with some respect can be an amazing drug <3

Bearlove

I definitely agree.

Me too. ;)

Although I didn't do that too often myself (at least not while on it) because I did more innocent things like just talk and smoke herb, I have to definitely agree my life is in shambles and I'm SoOo twisted and unable to function in normal society. I'm always depressed, never smile, and I feel like I can't complete paper after paper about Shakespeare, Milton and Edmund Spenser. ;)

One of my professors who happens to have a PhD in English thinks I'm a fantastic writer and a smart person, but because of mdma I feel absolutely dumb. It's all the drug's fault! Wah!

Oh, and same with my gf too. Even though she seems perfectly fine, studies for her test and looks happier than ever, there must be something wrong with her, right? I mean, yeah, fuck the results that we see with our own eyes. Right? Oh, the mdma is doing something terrible despite the fact that...nothing terrible happened and things became infinitely better since then.

Gotcha.

Btw, I hope my sarcasm was noticeable here and from above. -_-

Last edited:
Me too. ;)

Although I didn't do that too often myself (at least not while on it) because I did more innocent things like just talk and smoke herb, I have to definitely agree my life is in shambles and I'm SoOo twisted and unable to function in normal society. I'm always depressed, never smile, and I feel like I can't complete paper after paper about Shakespeare, Milton and Edmund Spenser. ;)

One of my professors who happens to have a PhD in English thinks I'm a fantastic writer and a smart person, but because of mdma I feel absolutely dumb. It's all the drug's fault! Wah!
yes same here but let's look the bright side at least we are a live but you konw men we have to be positive ...btw try this suggestions I posted in the recovery threat it has been helpful.. But Something is good too to let see other's and help them not to use this drug so they dont end it up with this symptoms that is a positive thing we can do take care

yes same here but let's look the bright side at least we are a live but you konw men we have to be positive ...btw try this suggestions I posted in the recovery threat it has been helpful.. But Something is good too to let see other's and help them not to use this drug so they dont end it up with this symptoms that is a positive thing we can do take care

I know what you mean. I'll say one thing though.

This isn't a drug to abuse, for sure. No drug is fine to abuse, not even tobacco which I'm trying to cut down. Myself and others might've came away unscathed, but if it had continued the chance of some negative effect occurring would've definitely gotten higher. I'm just glad we stepped out when we did, and quit when we did.

Well, for myself, I did take some here and there this year, but mdma has always been really good to me (no depression, come down, memory loss, etc) and I didn't ever suffer from my use except the standard inability to eat or sleep while on it (I don't know why either, because that was it. Not only that, I was oblivious to any sort of drawback to mdma at the time). The only explanation I can come up with was that I was lucky, although I'm not ever going to test that luck again.

Like BlueBull said, this substance is benign for most people when it is taken sparingly. And in all honesty, I wish I had done that if only just to keep the magic, but I am now at a point in my life where substance use doesn't appeal to me anymore. I'm old(er). I had my fill. So did my gf, quite a while ago actually. She was simply my sober sitter for all these years. None of us care about doing substances either, even though I'm going to browse PD and be like, "man, that stuff sounds good," I just have to suck it up and accept my decision.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. I would REALLY like to take a break from here and leave BL. So if y'all want me to leave, put some deserving, positive notes in this forum and I will go for a while. Seriously. <3

This 84% pure nonsense tells you that your drugs are probably much less pure than that. It is a very common advertising trick used by dealers, because supposedly the purest MDMA can get is 84%, which is wrong. If any dealer tells me something like this I immediately question his trustworthiness. This is further evidenced by the fact that you need 300mg to get where you want to be, that's really too much, almost no way that that is anywhere near pure MDMA if this is your second time. How much do you weigh? Get a testkit before anything else, the link is above in Exosphere's reply

I agree with you, however it is a good friend whom I got if from, and he purchased of of the darkweb. Didn't know if I was allowed to bring that up on here so I left it out. Of course, I should get a test kit and just because it's darkweb doesnt mean much elce haha. Defiantly gonna wait 3-4 months before I get it again, and will be sure to test it.

Yes, pure MDMA only lasts 3 to 4 hours from comeup to peak to comedown. And 150mg is the ceiling limit on how much you should be taking at one time before wasting it and possibly wasting your tolerance, which is somewhat finite. If you want your roll to last longer, next time take 150mg of MDMA initially and the other 150mg 3 to 4 hours later. You'll experience the bliss twice as long this way. Also, maybe throw in some methamphetamine (for users who are already hard core drug addicts, that is; though you mentioned IV heroin, so I'm just kind of assuming you are), Adderall, or kind bud--particularly on the latter half of the experience--to enhance the experience. IMO alcohol is not an especially desirable drug to combine with your rolls, but one or two drinks probably won't detract too much from your experience. Oh, and it's better not to stay home. Go find a good electronic music event and dance your asses off. It will take the roll to a whole new level when the vibe is right!

Thanks for the info! Ima defiantly try spacing oit the doses next time, maybe like 150mg then after I peak another 100 or so. And yeah, I used to be an opiate addict as well as dabbing with meth (only a couple times tho, fuck that comedown lol.) Went to rehab for that shit and I've been kinda chipping since I got out, but would rather party and be "up" now. Laying around the house either half dead with the needle barely out of my arm, or worried about my next fix just isn't as appealing anymore haha.

Also sex on amphetamines has the potential to be a lot more harmful to the brain then drugs by themselves (the same chemical released by sex is a main cause of damage from amphetamines, a chemical called dopamine), so I would take it easy on the MDMA sex ;)

Seriously? God help us all.