Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/meth how to tell difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakegilligin

Greenlighter
I did "molly" that didn't make me
Roll at all it was pink it made me feel like I was on a lot of adderol or vyvance but I felt annoyed and bothered (I was at work
Serving, I'm a waiter). Was it just a bad trip from molly or was it meth? Because I felt terrible I threw a gram of it out even when my bud wanted buu some I just didn't want anyone to have to experience what I did, even after I felt normally (about 12 hours) I didn't sleep for 24 more hours after. And the high wasn't good all I felt was anxious amen agitated. Someone please help me I need to know if that was meth or? And how to tell? It was pink and looked like glass. I got it for 60$ a G.and I have never thrown out drugs before but this stuff was aweful, so bad molly trip or meth or something else?, thanks

Next time test it with marquis reagent. The colors produced by reactions with MDMA / meth are very different, so it will be easy to tell the difference.

If you knew for certain that you had either MDMA or methamphetamine, then generally the difference would be that one was a long lasting classical stimulant, and one a far shorter acting empathogen.

But realistically that isn't the case, and it could be any of hundreds of drugs from empathogens to stimulants with varying and muddying degrees of empathogenic or stimualting effects, or something else completely.

Clocktower has given you one of the two only ways in which you can know for certain what you took; a testing kit. The other is to send a sample off to a lab for analysis i.e energycontrol/ecstasydata/wedinos.

Otherwise you might as well take your pick, that's all anybody else would be doing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs#Empathogens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designer_drugs#Stimulants

Closing because substance identifications. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.