• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants MDMA/MDA/Molly/E/X/Rolls/Meth

808thatgirl717

Greenlighter
Hey I’m brand new here so apologies up front if I’m posting in the wrong forum or making any other kind of faux pa; I can’t do better if I don’t know better so any guidance/advice/direction is welcome. I did search the site but couldn’t easily find an already existing thread that would clearly/“quickly” give me an overview of what the heck the substances in question are... If one exists already, please link to it for me.
Could some of you please tell me what the heck the “difference” between: Molly, MDMA, MDA, E/ecstasy/E pills/rolls, and Methamphetamine?
That’s really all the information I’m looking for; if you’d like a little bit of background as to why I’m curious and/or what my level of “extra curricular familiarity with”or “scholarly comprehension of” these substances, please continue to read. If those things are irrelevant to your response, you’re fine to simply stop reading here.
  • If I was in the habit of making better choices, I’d have posted this a day or so ago rather than right now as I’m sitting here a little more revved up than I thought I’d be... I did see in a forum that we aren’t allowed to post “what did I take” type stuff- and I’m hoping to clarify that while I don’t know for certain exactly what I took, I’m not looking for a diagnosis or anything.
  • This was my first time trying “Molly” (from what I can ascertain, this pinkish grayish crystalline substance is probably mostly meth/speed given the effects I’m feeling) and I had always heard it talked about along with MDMA/ecstasy. It’s April 2020 presently and the last time I did anything like “rolling/taking ecstasy” was back in 2009 or 2010 (I’m wondering if these substances and their effects/how you feel after taking them “off the street” have changed rather dramatically over the years- the quality/purity of meth, for example, has definitely varied widely in Hawaii over the past decade for sure).
  • I remember ecstasy (I swallowed a pressed pill -maybe 2, I don’t quite remember- back in 09/10 at a Disco Biscuits concert put here on the East Coast) leaving me feeling a little floaty (somewhat like a painkiller or heroin does) and happy and lovey and cuddly/sensory/tactile sensations being through the roof.
Did I miss/forget some basic information/overview of what these street drugs are that would explain how the heck doing Molly (which I always thought was closer to “e”/“x”) could make me feel like I just smoked the load of meth RATHER THAN making me feel like I remember ecstasy did?

I know that got wordy; sorry. And (especially if this post is actually technically not allowed/violating any rules- but even if it’s not) where all should I be looking to familiarize myself with the allowable discussion on this site? I read the mission statement, terms of use, user agreement, etc/every homepage link I could find but DID NOT SEE (explicit or obvious to me at any rate) a section of FAQs/Dos and Don’ts/the “terms/conditions” that a moderator referred to (In response to someone who posted a -IMO- much more direct/overt “What the heck did I just take?” type thread). Moderator also told that person that, as per whichever article/page the rules/regs are on, using the acronym SWIM isn’t allowed. I don’t know what SWIM means and I didn’t see it on ANY of the rules/terms pages here so I’m also wondering if there’s a “bluelight site user/poster handbook” (for lack of a better term) that I should familiarize myself with... *The SWIM thing (I’m guessing) will be easily google-able so I know what it stands for; my reason for bringing it up here/now was just to illustrate that I’ve skimmed to thoroughly read all the “what you can and can’t do” type things I could find for this site but nowhere (beyond user threads) did the letters SWIM appear. That’s what made me think maybe there’s an email that’s stuck in spam or some other place I should look to make sure I don’t go violating all kinds of standards on here.​
Thanks in advance. If this post does go against what’s allowed and needs to be removed, could the mod tasked with that please be so kind as to LMK if there’s a way to edit this post to make it allowable and/or could it be allowed to “let slide/stay open” until I have maybe one or two replies about what the heck the difference between these substances are? *Alternatively, as I mentioned earlier, if there’s already a good discussion thread with this info that someone can easily provide a link to, I’d be all set.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight 808thatgirl717! :)

From the looks of things, you certainly are having a great stimulant time ;)

If you want to read about each of those drugs specifically, check out Psychonaut's WIKI on each (scroll down that page for the list):

If you want subjective experiences of using each, check out the other threads in here (you can do a search or click on "stimulants" and it'll bring all of those to the front), or wait for others to give their thoughts in this thread.

As for worrying about breaking rules or whatever, don't sweat it, we're not that anal about it and will fix things if there's a problem. You certainly won't get in trouble, unless you're trying to sell or buy drugs, that kind of thing (y)

MDMA- The Drug most people seek when they are looking for Molly, rolls, ecstasy, etc.
MDA- A close analog that can vary a bit but is usually longer lasting, sometimes more euphoric but less empathy than MDMA, and trippy.
Molly/E/X/Rolls- All slang for traditionally MDMA, but rarely close analogs like MDA, MDE and a few others. Analogs are rare though.

In your case you likely received an RC stimulant of some sort. This is the most common adulterant/substitute dealers will use in place of MDMA.

To avoid any future issues but your a chemical reagent test kit online for cheap, one quick drop onto a small amount of powder substance will give you an idea of what you have before you.

-GC