• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA MDA Conversion and Speculation

n00bsaibot

Bluelighter
SWIM has been reseaching MDMA for its therapeutic value.
SWIM as been experimenting with MDMA and MDA.
In his most recent analysis he observed something quite interesting.

SWIM placed 100mg of MDMA into an enteric coated capsule; hoping to achieve better absorbtion and smoother come up. SWIM waited 4 hours with no results, a few times he felt his heart beating faster. SWIM decided to give up. He ate some vegetables, sandwich, cookies and downed his vitamins for the night. 10 minutes later, just before he was about to hit the hay, he started to feel strange, and out of nowhere he was high as a kite!

This is where it became interesting, the high SWIM experienced was not MDMA. SWIM was not relaxed he was very speedy! He did not experience the empathy. It was exactly like MDA. He had a very strong head high. SWIM was breathing heavily and very excited. The body movements felt great but it was not the body euphoria you get from MDMA.

SWIM speculates that the MDMA being released in the small intestine had been fully metabolized into MDA. The timing seemed accurate as well, MDA normally takes 2.5hours to hit SWIM. An enteric capsule will take aproximately 1 hour to release its contents.

Perhaps someone could shed some light, science?
Any comments or general discussion would be appreciated.

No SWIM'ing here, it's against our rules.

Did you test this MDMA with an actual Ecstasy test kit? Your theory does not sound realistic. Only about 7% of MDMA is metabolized into MDA, and thus 100mg of actual MDMA would only result in roughly 7mg of MDA. This is nowhere near even the threshold dose for MDA.

More likely is that it wasn't actually MDMA. Alternatively, I've heard some people report very long come-ups, which are perhaps set/setting controlled. Were you comfortable in the setting?

mdma is not goint to magically turn into mda if you change the route of administration. as jwills said just a small fraction of mdma is metabolised into mda.

i'd rather put the long waiting time down to the capsule getting stuck in feces or perhaps your stuff being one of the apb's.
btw, ime mda hits just as fast as mdma.

Sorry my bad.
So it wasn't metabolized into MDA.
This experiment really confused me since it was the same MDMA I've been testing.
The MDMA takes effect 1-1.5hours.
How does the route of administration change the effect?

Sorry my bad.
So it wasn't metabolized into MDA.
This experiment really confused me since it was the same MDMA I've been testing.
The MDMA takes effect 1-1.5hours.
How does the route of administration change the effect?

Well, RoA can drastically increase or decrease the time it take to come-up.