• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/MDA and Dimenhydrinate Interaction

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hey guys, just wanted to know if taking Dimenhydrinate after MDMA or MDA is safe?

The reason I ask is because in my latest rolls (last one being a couple of days ago and the one before was a year ago) I felt some sudden nausea/gag reflexes after some hours after taking the drugs. I don't remember ever feeling that in 20 years taking the drug.

It is not a regular nausea that kicks in and keeps annoying you and you feel that will to throw up building up.

It is like a sudden nausea that causes gag reflexes, you try to throw up but nothing comes out because the stomach is empty. Then after a couple of gag reflexes, the nausea goes away. Then 10 - 15 min later, it comes again, rinse repeat for one hour or so I had to get up from my bed and go to the toilet because I was afraid of making a mess, but nothing really comes out.

The last one (couple of days ago) was after a pill of MDA. It took a while for the roll to come up, even though the pill was supposed to be strong, the trip did not feel very strong (as is the case with all the crap sold nowadays, they don't hit properly). The hangover was way way worst than the trip. I slept for almost 48h I think, and in the 3rd day I was still very weak, lethargic and lazy. Anyways, after I felt that the peak of the roll was starting to fade, I Was already feeling very tired and sleepy, then I went to bed and slept like a baby, really comfy. Then a couple of hours later I woke up with this sudden nausea annoying the heck out of me for an hour or so.

So I was thinking about taking Dimenhydrinate (dramamine) a couple of hours after I Take MDMA or MDA, is that safe?

Best regards

Last edited: