• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma & lsd

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
Lately I been taking LSD, few times a week, however in the last week I went through roughly a gram of MDMA. Ever since I stopped taking these substances, I have been having crazy dizzy spells , it feels like my equilibrium is off and my balance.
Has this happened to anyone coming off MDMA in particular and stopping use.?

That's an absurdly enormous amount of MDMA. I wonder if abusive level amounts of a potent amphetamine/methamphetamine that fucks with electrolytes and fluid balance could do any of that...

You need to ask yourself why you are taking these substances so much. They both have diminishing returns so you should try to fill your time with something better. I could see that much MDMA causing issues, that is a shit ton that would last me 2 months about if i went heavy.

just to be clear, have you finally found some good MDMA? Because the last 10 or so posts I saw of yours dealt with being unable to find quality MDMA. Just wondering if you have indeed found some real stuff. I know you suspected your last few batches weren't quite proper.

A gram seems like a LOT for one week.

If I was just holding for myself that would be about a years worth.

:) finally found a real batch! I was just so excited to finally dip in i think I went overboard. Getting legit LSD was never a problem for me and an average I have been doing two to three times a week which I never had a problem actually or emotionally afterwards taken it. And honestly I don't even know if the MDMA was 100% pure so assuming that taking a whole gram in a week may not even been a whole gram of pure MDMA it could have been less milligrams all together. All I know is after the past few days after I last took the MDMA I have just been real Dizzy and my coordination has been off but I have been feeling better now and I feel back to normal I was just wondering if anyone has ever had dizziness or coordination issues.
I have never mixed both LSD and MDMA together so I was wondering if that combination is what kind of ruined my whole experience because the one night when I dosed lot(Molly) I had Amnesia and I didn't remember most of the night. However the MDMA alone was the most beautiful experience of my life that I can remember since 2004 when I actually had legit MDMA.

I understand I have been acting like a real retard with Doses and stuff and I should know a lot better than to do that so my apologies for sending the wrong impression for other people I should know way better. :)
For my age at 31 I started doing psychedelics at a late age and I believe I found my my chemical choice that I feel I can do and still live a normal life I used to be a huge heroin and crack addict and I stopped at years ago this is why I am so infatuated with psychedelics and I get so angry when I cannot get my hands on Legit MDMA

Sorry to bump stupid cell phone taking the MDMA alone was the most best experience it was the candy flipping where I had Amnesia and I did not remember most of anything except bumping into walls and then when I hurt my head I would snap back into reality then snap back out it was truly a waste of time

1g mdma in a week is a lot. Even spreading that same amount over the course of a month is still more than needed. And candyflippin in is not a waste!:p

I don't know the correct way to Candy flip, however I dropped two hits of acid and then when I felt it come on I took about .2 of the MDMA and then somehow I got lost in the trip by it being intensified and ended up doing .5 by the end of the night. I don't know if I need you can relate to this but I had Amnesia like crazy I would be in reality I would see tracers everything would be awesome and then I would black out and then another moment I would hit my head against the wall and snap back into reality like wow what the f***. m what I do remember of it was fascinating and it was amazing. Can too much MDMA make you perhaps blackout or have amnesia I need to start being more smart harm-reduction wise when I do these things I'm not really a fan of acid unless I'm mixing it so doing an acid is what f***** up my responsibilities of Doing MDMA responsibilities, damn k feel like an.immature nieve punk. I'm.new lsd by the way, as far as MDMA, it is no stranger to me however I just got connected with the real deal after 12 long years of searching so perhaps I am very illiterate to MDMA since it's been so long that I used to do it

Lately I been taking LSD, few times a week, however in the last week I went through roughly a gram of MDMA. Ever since I stopped taking these substances, I have been having crazy dizzy spells , it feels like my equilibrium is off and my balance.
Has this happened to anyone coming off MDMA in particular and stopping use.?

Dizzy spells are absolutely a side effect of that kind of abuse, others have experienced the same thing.

I don't know the correct way to Candy flip, however I dropped two hits of acid and then when I felt it come on I took about .2 of the MDMA and then somehow I got lost in the trip by it being intensified and ended up doing .5 by the end of the night. I don't know if I need you can relate to this but I had Amnesia like crazy I would be in reality I would see tracers everything would be awesome and then I would black out and then another moment I would hit my head against the wall and snap back into reality like wow what the f***. m what I do remember of it was fascinating and it was amazing. Can too much MDMA make you perhaps blackout or have amnesia I need to start being more smart harm-reduction wise when I do these things I'm not really a fan of acid unless I'm mixing it so doing an acid is what f***** up my responsibilities of Doing MDMA responsibilities, damn k feel like an.immature nieve punk. I'm.new lsd by the way, as far as MDMA, it is no stranger to me however I just got connected with the real deal after 12 long years of searching so perhaps I am very illiterate to MDMA since it's been so long that I used to do it

Nah I didn't have that experience AT ALL and I did *almost(not really)* did what you did. I dropped 2 tabs - 4 hours later dropped 100mg - 2hours later dropped 100mg -2 hours later dropped 100mg. Personally I just really ROLLED really hard.
It totally overtook the LSD so I wasn't tripping at all for some slight visuals. Obviously you did 400mg more than I did. I don't know what happens up at that dose.

It does sound like your brain needs a break:)

Edit: Try cannabis if you're interested. I always recommend for after rolling. im not a doctor.

Last edited:
I would suggest taking a break from all drugs (including caffeine, nicotine, and alcohol).

If you can go a day you can go a month or two. Sounds like you might need to reset a bit. I believe that I've read you have some health issues, but if you can get out and exercise at all or even just get outside for an hour a day, I think you'll find yourself feeling much better.

How far are you from Delaware Park / Hoyt Lake, Caz Park, or Harborside? There are some really nice spots to get out, enjoy a meal, a book, do some writing/contemplating, all within 15 minutes from any part of the city just about.

I live in Hamburg, a bit from South Buffalo, I live off of route 5 . Please feel free to PM me!