Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + LSD with no MD magic

demz89

Greenlighter
Helooooo!
Was just wondering what mixing LSD and MDMA would be like for someone like me who has been dropping for years with no breaks. I'm pretty sure i've lost all magic from MDMA over the years. I have never tried this combo before so am curious if it would still be as amazing as people make it out to be even with my big tolerance to MDMA.
I still find MDMA enjoyable ( hence no proper break!) But its definitely not what it used to be.

Safe!

If you have a tolerance to either drug then the high will not be as good as somebody who has a lower tolerance. If your still enjoying MDMA then adding some decent LSD can make the experience more enjoyable as they work really well together.

If you care to share a bit of your history - how long have you been using, how often are you using and at what dose? What kind of breaks do you take?

Welcome to the site - you may want to pop over to the EADD section .

Have fun

Bearlove

coool! Thanks for the response! Been using MDMA for the past 4 years, I would say my usage probably averages out to about 2 times a month. But have gone 6 weeks dropping every weekend then stop for maybe a month. sometimes done the Friday and Saturday thing but only a couple of times at festivals. I think the longest break I'v had was about 6 or 7 weeks. I usually only dose once throughout the night sometimes twice. But yeah, like I said I still enjoy the feeling I get, but I don't think I could call it magical anymore!
I think your probably right though, adding some decent tabs to the mix can only improve the feeling (hopefully)

This really depends on what pills you have been taking - there are a lot of serious pills about the UK at the moment (lots in the 200mg range) but still some rubbish floating about. If you have been using monthly or so for the last few years - taking a short break will really help (I know its harder said than done).

Honestly, you pattern of use (for the UK) is really sensible. Have you changed where your using - switching from clubbing to home setting can have a huge impact on the way you perceive the way the pills are working.

Get something like the Dominoes, the Wifis or the Blue Androids :) - obviously a test kit, and be careful when buying the LSD and make sure its not the NBOE, DOx stuff. (threads about what Acid is going about EADD section).