• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma+lsd+ssri

pohtatoe

Greenlighter
I am a 170lb male who has been taking 30mg Prozac and 150mg wellbutrin for a long long time. I take them for depression.

I want to take lsd and/or molly at a music festival tomorrow.

I am quite experienced with lsd and I do indeed trip despite my medication. I have taken molly twice but both times were before i started my medication. I reacted well and had a blast with no negative side effects despite 90+ degree weather and little water.

I have not stopped my medication for tomorrow although i have not yet taken it today.

What i'd like to know is what my likelihood is of having some sort of terrible reaction from the combination, ie seratonin syndrome. I'd also like to know if its likely i'll be underwhelmed by the experience because of my ssri blocking the molly and/or the lsd. Also, will stopping my medicine for today and tomorrow make a difference? Thanks

ps I'm new to this forum so let me know if i'm posting incorrectly

For me personally, 24hrs abstinent of an ssri is all it takes for me to get.full effects of mdma
As far as wellbutrin I got.no clue, the thought of mixing all three even kind of apart maaakes me cringe