• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA long term effects

Hamoni

Greenlighter
i did ecstasy once and mdma 3 times about a year and a half ago and im just now having problems with psychosis and just recently las night i started having jaw stiffness in my lower mandible and also trouble sleeping. i was wondering if mdma can cause sleep problems and jaw problems years after use. havnt used any since.

yeah thats the pain im living for a long time ago (3 years more or less) seems to get better, but not to be solved ar all. for psychosis you could mean random anxiety states where everything seems negative yeah..that happened to me. you are grinding your teeth in your sleep.

MDMA can induce anxiety. Depending on the person and the stress he is conflicted with, it probably worsens the symptoms. Psychosis is such a random classification. Mostly everybody has some type of psychosis in his/her life. But most people rehab and learn from their mistakes. If you know the reason for your fear you have to stand up tall and solve it. If you are scared to get permanently dumb through psychosis, you are wrong. After solving your problems the "dumbness" and most of all the other negative effects will diminish. You should look out for a good psychotherapy if you don't get better yourself.

The sleeping problems should get better with time and anxiety can be part of the reason. As far as pemanent damage goes, it is a fact that you will suffer low permanent impairment with verbal memory recall depending on the total dosage of MDMA used over your lifetime (record says >10 times). Cannabis tends to impair learning permanently. Actually most drugs tend to impair your brain in some ways, but you have to be a hard core user to get to the point of no return. In most cases everybody can rehab with time. Some people are more sensitive than others and therefor feel changes more easily. You will be fine! Stay strong!

Last edited:
I find it hard to believe that a few rolls happened over a year ago has to do anything with it. I would look for something more recent. Long lasting stress from work/school or trauma, something causing you being unhappy with your life and other negative factors.

Too much time has passed to directly connect the MDMA use to the psychosis. While MDMA can trigger mental health problems (I know first hand), I don't think it was the direct cause of your psychosis.

The MDMA and other drugs could have played a roll in an overall decline of mental health but remember, people suffer from all sorts of mental health problems without using drugs or MDMA.

very hard to believe this is being caused by mdma use considering the amount you took and the long length of time its been since you took the mdma. anytime i have experienced psychosis it was always within a week of mdma use usually starting very next day.

I doubt very much that mdma has anything to do with your current situation. BUT possibly your guilt feelings about using DRUGS are giving you a hard time. Try to relax. Grinding your teeth may be symptomatic of an internal conflict. You have nothing wrong by trying mdma, so it's cool.

Do NOT USE IT MORE THEN ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS if you wanna use it long-term as in for decades or rest of your life..... But Short Term might cause temp damage but possibly none but more frequent then twice a year with 6 months between usage will equal Bad SHIT HAPPEING SOONER OR LATER A FEW DAYS WEEKS MONTHS YEARS OR EVEN TWO DECADES FROM NOW But you will get Fucked Up Mentally and Have NO IDEA IT IS NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND THAT IS A BITCH IS THE ABUSE OF MDMA THAT IS THE BITCH IT MADE YOU INTO and PLus Using Once every 6 Months makes Zero Tolerance it Feels Like the FIrst Time EVERY TIMe sINCE that's how long it takes for the last gbiggest serotonin receptor releaser to be restored well could be sooner then 6 months like 5 months minimum 6 maximum if you want the Very Full Effects and No Brain Damage every 6 months to be safe or 5 months once every safe half a decade or 3 years.

If you can't Use this BEST DRUG ever Responsibly Enough Like this Do Not Use it All because you will Loose all the good feling maybe keep the dopamine feeling if you get sleep good diet and take high doses and vitamin c or short breaks even few days or weeks or hours for some people EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT CAN TAKE 30 YEARS OF EVERYDAY USE TO BECOME DEPRESSED OR ONLY ONE YEAR OF ONCE A MONTH USAGE TO START FEELING DEPRESSED! Okay Ight Lol!

Thomas, could you add any sources to what you're stating? I have many friends who use it once a month for a couple of years now and show no sign of being depressed, neither had any comedown up to this day.

Since it was so long ago, I doubt MDMA had anything to do with it. It's most likely something else. Maybe stress? Some people grind their teeth without knowing which causes jaw problems. I don't know about the psychosis though.. Maybe IF you smoked pot it has something to do with it