• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA laced with Piperazine or Speed? Brutal month-long side effects...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeclock

Greenlighter
Hello,

About a month ago, myself and a friend got some MDMA (in capsules) for a rave. We got them from a different source than usual, and regrettably, they were not tested. Each pill had a 90mg dosage, apparently. Note: I had only done MDMA twice before this, and each time it was a great experience with no lasting negative, physical, or mental side effects.

The First Pill:
The first pill I took didn't even feel like MDMA. After about 20 minutes I began to feel this constant 'coming-up' feeling, but it never peeked, and euphoria never set in. At one point, I began to feel extreme anxiety, this lasted for a few minutes then went away. I began to relax, and this mediocre high began to slowly fade away. I am convinced that this pill was actually PIPERAZINE, which, from what I've read, can cause similar experiences to what I just described.

The Second Pill:
I took the second pill about 3-4 hours after the first. After 30 minutes, this pill hit me like a train. There was definitely MDMA in this one, and I'm convinced that there was also something else, possibly speed. I was talking and moving a million miles a second, and the rest of the night from this point onward is mostly a blur. It just didn't feel as controlled and pure as my previous experiences. I had also been drinking occasional alcoholic beverages throughout the night, which probably wasn't a good idea. Though I made sure to drink lots of water.

The brutal & vicious side affects:
The next day, I woke up with a 'hangover', as was to be expected. My head felt shitty, but I figured that I'd feel fine in a day or two. Well, for the following two weeks, I felt fatigued, dizzy, slight pressure on my head, and very spaced out. My balance was off; I noticed this whenever I got out of bed. Anxiety then began to set in, which caused some minor breathing issues. The uncertainty of my well-being and what the drugs potentially did to my brain/body definitely contributed to the anxiety. I had full-on panic attacks on two separate occasions. I got so desperate for answers that I ended up going to the hospital, and I explained what I had been feeling, and what drugs I had taken. The doctor ran some blood tests, and everything came back fine. He just told me to rest, eat healthy, and exercise, and that I should recover.
After those two weeks, I began to feel like I was finally recovering, slowly but surely. I began to feel less spaced out, less fatigued, less pressure on my head, and less anxiety. Then, like an idiot, I decided to get hammered on booze at a friends wedding. This seemed to set me back another week. I began to feel spaced out again, along with slight head pressure near my temples/above my ears. For the following two weeks, I stayed away from caffeine/alcohol and any other garbage, and I started feeling like I was getting near 100% again.
Then, a few nights ago, I consumed two glasses of champagne (thinking this wouldn't affect me at all), and of course, I've began feeling slight pressure on my head & slightly spaced out again (though nothing as bad as before). I'm now going to stay away from alcohol completely for the next few months, as any minimal amount seems to slow down the recovery process.

In total, it's been a little over a month since I took the botched MDMA pills, and I'm still recovering. So, my question(s) are:
Does anyone have any idea of what may have been in those 'MDMA' pills that I consumed?
Has anyone on here experienced any of the negative physical & mental side affects that I have described after taking what they thought was pure MDMA?

Any insight/advice is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi there,

If you don't know what you took then nor do we. The only way to know is to test everything you take, but you now know that. It could be anything, and for us to sit here guessing is against our aim of harm reduction, so I'm closing.

Welcome to BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.