• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA is NOT Dangerous and CANT cause ANY permanent effects AT ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogeyman

Greenlighter
So your thinking, What about the Neurotoxicty studies.
What about all the decreased proteins in the active parts of the brain.
Which usually after extensive use usualy reaches levels close to normal but usualy not fully restored after an month follow-up?
What about the effects on the Serotonin axons getting shot out.

This is all becouse most studies are done on Monkies or people whose brain is working so slow they do not give it long enough time for it to fully restore.
If people would understand that there is nothing to worry about, There would be no need for any clock to count whenever you are better.
This way your brain would be working at its fullest to recover and regenerate from the damage.
Becouse YES you do cause DAMAGE.
But every single cell and part is going to FULLY restore and REGENERATE itself.
EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Not one part will be missed.
100% as if you'd never touched it.
Every second you cause DAMAGE to your body.
To get MUSCLES you have to DAMAGE them first.
But guess what, THEY GROW AND REGENERATE.
But you keep tracing yourself in a time space where your so used to having the damage that you yourself is actaully ending up causing it just by your own thought patterns.

Clearly will not believe it till they see it.
Its the same with everything, Hence why we never allow ourselfs to see it either.
You would not believe me if I told you over the phone that I was a serial murder and also a terrorist who infiltrated The United States Government and orchestrated the assassination of president Kennedy unless you actaully saw the events would you?
You would not believe me if I told you a long time ago that you would be able to get in touch with people from a far away distance unless you saw it.
You would not believe me if I told you the internet was going to happened and you could communicate all across the globe unless you saw it.
And you would not believe me if I told you that later studies are going to prove this science.
Not until you see it.

This is pure stupidity and ignorance and you are allowing yourself to regress and obsess over stupid propaganda out of fear that you have harmed something that cannot be traced back and corrected.

Your MIND is what is causing the effects and damage.
Your FEAR is what is causing the effects and damage.
Your THOUGHT PATTERNS is STUCK in a regressed time period becouse of the scientific proof you have available in this time frame.
Instead of ALLOWING your THOUGHT PATTERNS to RECREATE and find NEW PROOF.

60 seconds, 60 minutes, 60 hours, 60 days, 60 weeks, 60 months, 60 years, 60 nanoseconds.
What speed does your brain operate at?
How long did it take you to read this thread and understand this thread?

Last edited:
I hope you are just trolling and not serious... First of all, this site is about harm reduction... It's not cool to just come on this forum and make a biased statement like that... Yes there have been exaggerated studies, one that I know of that was even faked by giving a more neurotoxic drug instead of mdma to the test subjects. But essentially telling people they will be perfectly safe taking mdma is not right.

But what I am getting at here is, part of harm reduction, is not saying that "oh this drug isn't bad for you at all", it's about giving an unbiased, look at all of the facts, so people can make a safer, well informed decision. Saying that mdma is not dangerous is... well, dangerous. It's a chemical drug, some can just have bad reactions. Also, if taken in high doses, or irresponsibly for long periods, there is the issue of serotonin axons being destroyed. And yes, these do grow back, but sometimes not in all of the same places in the brain they were before. And not much is known about how this "rewiring" affects us. There's a lot we don't know, about many drugs.

Here's a link to a good collection of information:
http://www.dancesafe.org/drug-information/is-mdma-neurotoxic/

There are a lot of people coming to bluelight who are inexperienced with drugs, and a thread like this is not helpful for them. Please, instead of saying a drug is safe, provide everybody with proper facts so they can make decisions that are safer, if they choose to do the drug at all. Welcome to bluelight.

Last edited:
How long did it take you to read this thread and understand this thread?

Fast enough to realize it's a load of rubbish and offers absolutely no harm reduction value at all. Your strong claim that MDMA can't cause any damage is just as bad as saying that MDMA is the most dangerous, damaging drug in the world. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.