• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA induced anxiety

qazplm

Greenlighter
SWIM has rolled once a month for 5 months, the last time he started hallucinating, SWIM did not enjoy the experience. Since then he has been clean for 2months but has been experiencing anxiety at night. It sounds weird but SWIM has become scared of the dark, he thinks that he'll start hallucinating and see things in the darkness. This makes it hard for him to sleep as he starts sweating and heart starts racing. Obviously nothing like this had happened before. Also his Ocd has got worse.

Does anyone know what is causing the problem, SWIM hasn't noticed any other problems during the day. Thanks

Don't use SWIM man.

I would advice you to stay away from MDMA until this problem has sorted itself out. The "scared of the dark/night" feeling is typical for MDMA induced anxiety. It is interesting that you don't feel any of it during the day, consider yourself lucky.

I've never been remotely OCD, but after my MDMA induced problems I think I even got a bit OCD for a while. You should just wait this out man. Anxiety issues from MDMA almost always sort themselves out. Again, consider yourself lucky that you aren't experiencing more severe problems. You should also reevaluate whether you want to continue using this drug, as a minority of users may develop a lot of different problems because of MDMA use.

What sort of OCD? I'm on 2 months and a day. My symptoms are slowly but surely subsiding and yours will too soon hopefully. I've always been scared of the dark in a way and now I'm even more scared of it than I previously was. I think you should hang in there for a while, what are you symptoms? Very lucky you don't have it all day like a handful of us are experiencing. Must have been a bad trip that scared you, will go in time. If not a therapist would no doubt be able to sort you out in sessions.

Hi qazplm
We don't do SWIM on bluelight.
Hallucinating on mdma is atypical, were there any other factors involved and did you test what you took?