• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA in cristals, how to use? w/ pictures

wirkdy

Bluelighter
How can you take the kind of mdma in the picture?
also what is its exact name?

kris.jpg

Weigh out a point, put in mouth, swallow and wash down with beverage of choice. I don't think it has a special name.

what's a point pls? using gram system possibly
and is snorting it an option too?
It works better orally and has a higher bioavailability I believe. I’d just weight out approx 0.1g mdma and eat it.

a point means .1 of a gram

what i would do with that, is dissolve it in a shot glass of water and drink it up

I mean in which form is the substance? crystals? can we say crystal mdma?

Yes that is crystal. Maybe not a true crystal but for your purposes, it’s a crystal.

-GC

MDMA is true crystal with uneven shattering lines, just like quartz (and just like it changes colours with insanely small amounts of impurities). I’ve had MDMA tested well above 99% looking like brown sugar.

MDMA is true crystal with uneven shattering lines, just like quartz (and just like it changes colours with insanely small amounts of impurities). I’ve had MDMA tested well above 99% looking like brown sugar.
This is true last time I had Molly(real molly) it was brown crystals... I probably should had ate it but instead I snorted it.

for safety as it is first time I tried just the tip of a nail in quantity, taste is very salty not pleasant, is it normal like that?

I did it, just the tip of a nail as I wrote, prob. 1 or 2 mg (0.001) ...woah, it brought me back from depression real fast...like it slammed it out of my brain with a huge and pleasant slap on my head! I hadn't been doing so many tasks and chores in years!!

does mdma build high tolerance like psychedelics do? whereby if you take it for two consequtive days you don't feel the same dose of the second day?

Last edited:
You can feel two days in row, especially if you didn't used it many times already, it but it’s really not recommended. It’s not healthy. If you do take it two days in a row, it’s best to wait months for next experience.

Btw 100mg or 200mg of MDMA make a huge difference. First being too low for some and second too much for some.

And doing task and chores don’t really sound like a MDMA tho..