• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA: How long to wait after tramadol and klonopin (clonazepam)

danielsomers

Bluelighter
A little advice, if anyone can help with this. I was taking a fairly low dose of tramadol for a month, 50 mg 3x/day, then did 1.5 days at 25 mg; after that last, had about 24 hours of difficult withdrawal, which then faded by 48 hrs.; but since then restless and very poor sleep for another night (total of three nights little sleep). I am planning to do some work with M tomorrow night (4+ days after last t dose), but also have just gotten a script for clonazepam so I can get some sleep tonight. It seems clear that the tramadol should be 99%+ out of my system (but obviously residual effects with the sleep), while, if I take clonazepam, that will not be out of my system (30 hr. half life) but the noticeable effects will have fully subsided. (How that works, I dunno, you'd think if still in system it'd have effect, but I know 6 hrs. is about it for effects.)

So I'm pretty sure I'll be safe re. the tramadol (though I've seen a small minority of posts saying give it a week, but they seem very general and perhaps too conservative), but wondering if anyone has experience or expert knowledge of that, and of how this scenario might effect the M experience. THANKS