• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma high tolerance

erbaviva_girls

Bluelighter
hi guys, I make use of pills and MDMA for 15 years, and my tolerance is very high, if I take 300mg of fine crystals, I have a very slight buzz that lasts 40 minutes and then it's all over, if I take another dose of 300mg, I feel more nothing .. I have heard of 5-htp and piracetam, someone can give me some advice on how to regain the magic now lost?

Extremely long breaks are the only thing that help when you've reached that point I think. All those supplements are questionable in their usefulness, there is little evidence anecdotal or scientific that confirms they do in fact work. It can't hurt though so you could always try.

To illustrate: I have a mate that used to abuse MDMA really really hardcore years back. He quit when things really got out of hand and he didn't feel anything anymore. After about 3-4 years of complete abstinence he tried again, still only about 20% of the original feeling. About 4 years after that he tried again and had an amazing roll, he had regained all the magic. This is just to point out it can take a really long time to reset your tolerance if you've built up such a high one that you'd call it "loss of magic". So far I haven't run into a method that has been proven to speed up the process. If I were you I'd try to take at least a year off, see what that does. Supplements at most will only lower your tolerance a bit, it will be back up after one roll

You will have to go cold turkey for a while. Your body has learnt to deal with the substance and it is no longer effective as a drug. Unfortunately, you have to become unfamiliar with the drug for it to be good again. You could dose very high but you'll only build up an even higher tolerance which you don't want. I wouldn't suggest dosing higher for safety reasons as well, you don't want to be using such high amounts that could lead to an overdose. Remember, although your body has adjusted to the feeling doesn't mean your invincible. Give it a break and revisit it later. Good luck.

Even if you go cold turkey for awhile the magic may not return unfortunately, sometimes when you build a drug tolerance it is permanent to some degree. In the beginning small doses of anything affected me enough. But as time passed it began to not matter what substance I was taking, I always had to take a fuck ton to get the effects that other got from tiny doses. I became a heavy weight and it applies to everything, I take so much prescription medication most doctors gasp when they see the list. One day's worth is enough to knock the rest of my family out for a week. My point is you may have created a permanent tolerance, and if that is the case it may be best to walk away from MDMA, it might turn into a huge waster of money and time, so keep in mind that this may be the end of your romance with MDMA

I increased the dose so many times, I got to take half a gram of crystal, I also took 3 ferrari all together, but it was worth it because after half an hour of buzz, it's all over, I work every Saturday at the disco, I can not take 3 pills every Saturday or half a gram, I can not do both health and economically, I can not take a break of one year, I can not dance without ecstasy, are a cubist, and I need to dance well in ecstasy ... not there's just a fucking solution?

I increased the dose so many times, I got to take half a gram of crystal, I also took 3 ferrari all together, but it was worth it because after half an hour of buzz, it's all over, I work every Saturday at the disco, I can not take 3 pills every Saturday or half a gram, I can not do both health and economically, I can not take a break of one year, I can not dance without ecstasy, are a cubist, and I need to dance well in ecstasy ... not there's just a fucking solution?

Surely you can just switch to different drugs? There's lots of fun alternatives to party on.

What could be more beautiful charming wonderful, like ecstasy? other substance which can replace ecstasy?

Nothing will completely replace MDMA, but there's some interesting drugs like the 2c family or the APBs which can produce similar experiences. Alternatively, you can have fun partying on alcohol, cocaine, amp, methamp, weed etc etc. They're not anything like MDMA but still a much safer way and something to get you through your MDMA break if you simply 'must' party.

Sounds like you should just do meth instead it's less harmful with repeated use than mdma.
Honestly though with the doses of mdma you're taking I would suggest a long break from all drugs.