• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA high compared to alcohol

Krikman666

Greenlighter
Are the MDMA effects simlar to those of alcohol (not talking about the neurotoxicity and risks, JUST the high)

Also, which one do you find more euphoric, happiness-inducing?

Thanks in advance for responses :)

The only thing they have in common is that your vision is more focused on one point and is a little bit more blurry on the outside (like a low dose of alcohol). Besides that you can't compare alcohol with MDMA. There is a reason why it is called ecstasy. You are just in peace with everything and are overwhelmed by your feelings. Everything feels great. People talk a lot and want to hug. Dancing is often less important. You are more aware of the music. You are more sensitive by touching (sometimes I felt a little bit numb, too). If it wouldn't be so dangerous (+ the developing tolerance) if abused I would certainly prefer it to alcohol.

Yeah mb pretty much hit this on the head. You can't really compare the two. In my opinion though mdma can't really be compared to a lot of things because the euphoria and feel good vibes are in a league of their own. It's the best feeling in the world for like 4 hours how can you beat that?

Are the MDMA effects simlar to those of alcohol (not talking about the neurotoxicity and risks, JUST the high)

Also, which one do you find more euphoric, happiness-inducing?

Thanks in advance for responses :)

to be honest, your question sounds like a joke. alcohol is one of the least euphoria inducing drugs imho, along with salvia, and ketamine (some people may thing differently about ketamine, but whatever). you simply can't compare a drug that always makes me wonder why people even bother with the second most euphoric drug experience we know of (the euphoria only pales in comparison to those rare and special moments on psychedelics).

that said, you can have some similar side effects when you take too high a dose of mdma (or especially mde or mda), like loss of balance or slurring of speech. but that's where the similarities end.

take a look at the pleasure index from the global drug survey.

Well, i know it sounds bit silly cause a lot of ppl say mdma is the most euphoric drug, but there are also some that say that they find some simimarities between they're type of euphoria, so i decided to ask..

Thanks, i'll check the index :)

Also, the link dosen't work, so could you please summarize or pm me if you have some spare time. Thx

it should work. i'll simply post the pic here:
GDS_pleasureindex-430x678.jpg

There are serious differences how you feel and behave on alcohol and mdma. The euphoria is otherwordly, I too found only psychedelics better in that regard.
Alcohol numbs your senses, makes you less aware of your surroundings and careless.
On the other hand MDMA enhances your senses of your body and your mind. You are well aware of what's around you, easily bond with others and the music sounds like dolby surround. If it's already surround just imagine something even better lol
Really the only thing common is blurred vision.

They work with different chemicals, but if you have to compare the two then MDMA blows alcohol away any day.
Alcohol is a piece of shit compared to MDMA.

If you had to point out the difference I would say Alcohol makes you feel different, where as MDMA makes you feel great.

Alcohol and MDMA are completely different substances with very different effects. MDMA is obviously the more euphoric/happy high of the two, otherwise alcohol would be the illegal one ;) They both make you more sociable and honest and they both make dancing more fun, but booze doesn't even come close to the feeling of rolling. Unfortunately I can't take molly twice a week, so I guess Ill keep drinking.