• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA happiness issue

ryannn

Greenlighter
Hi all, i bet here everyone have the amazing experience with mdma, however may i ask are you happy with the current life now? or the life before you had the first roll in your life.

I think I am. I've had a couple times where it's spun me, but I still feel like it has really helped me with ptsd/mental health issues. I think it's probably the most euphoric and empathetic drug I've used. I'm planning on rolling in about two weeks, then going to follow the 3 month rule. I have find that if you're really going to party, should have some weed for the first few days after.

i feel a bit scary to have the next roll now... messed up with the serotonin is scary... but what done is done... have to move on... probably ketamine is more suitable to me

Ah, could be. Never tried Ketamine. If you ever do decide to roll again, vitamin C is essential. 1,000 mg, an hour before the roll and 1,000 after two hours. In mice it lowered toxicity and I believe how much serotonin was depleted. It's on Erowid.

it does not related with v c anymore, i was entering hyper depression mode and have the though of attempt suicide. I never encounter this feeling before, usually when u have the thought of attempt suicide u will not do it in the end because u are not silly, but the molly caused me broke my logical level and i really feel want to end my life, and feel empty in my heart... I bet the molly mixed with the methamphetamine.

when u nearly see dead, u will feel super afraid to roll again. this is what i concern with. however my first and second trip in my life is super wonderful

Yeah, it is possible that it could have been mixed with methamphetamine. If you ever decide to roll again, maybe consider getting a test kit online. I've had a few times that I got depressed for a few days too. When I had Marijuana it really seemed to stop the depression. Here's a receptor guide from dancesafe.org before the receptors are normally at 28, 1 day after roll they are at 12, 3 days 13, at 7 days goes up to 22, 3 weeks almost back to normal at 25.

i afraid marijuana will get worse = = thats why i just let it recovering by the time, and now the heart is still feeling hurt

Marijuana isn't really great for depression, IMO. CBD is good for mood enhancement, however.

I had great rolls back in the day, until I had a bad roll. Was truly awful, I was crying, thought everyone hated me, etc. Had been rolling rather a lot though, think I was just depleted.

Only roll every once in a while now, maybe once a year, if that, and yes, I am generally happy now that I've stopped doing so many drugs!

probably i should quit, because i had a bad roll, it feel like drop from paradise... it's suffer

Yeah, I get it man, been there. You'll get to feeling better tho! Hang in there.

Hi all, i bet here everyone have the amazing experience with mdma, however may i ask are you happy with the current life now? or the life before you had the first roll in your life.

For me, the first few times I've done MDMA (spring / summer 2014) really was a quasi-religious experience. I never knew my brain was able to work this free from any anxiety, social discomfort, pressure. Literally for the first time in my life (or for as long as I can remember, anyway) I could stand in front of a mirror, look myself in the eyes and be totally OK with it, accept, understand, even love myself... I mean, I felt the same kind of connectedness with others, too, but the myself-part was what really touched me the most. I strongly felt (and still do, actually) that it is unbelievably stupid and evil to ban this drug for use in therapy - it most definetly could work wonders and help heal a lot of people. (It certainly did help me, but I think I could've used it much more to my advantage if I had used it in a therapeutic framework, with some sort of guidance.

Looking back I think that it didn't change me all that much. I'm pretty sure it did help me, like I said, the experience that that f*cking anxiety / depression apparently is not hard-wired into my brain helped. Now I have to say that what I experienced to be a profound change for the first few months wasn't all that sustainable. I feel like I'm a bit more open, a bit less scared than I was before the experience, and I'm pretty sure the MDMA helped with that. But there maybe a flipside - at times I feel like my ability to feel joy has improved, but also my ability to feel like shit is deeper, you know - the high is higher, but also the low is lower.

I never used it as a party drug btw. If people do that I'm fine with it, and its certainly good fun, but it also feels like a bit of a waste. Its a really powerful medicine. Oh, and I also had really shitty, scary-as-fuck comedowns. It really helped if I told myself 'This is just a chemical reaction... just a chemical reaction... it will go away...'

For me, the first few times I've done MDMA (spring / summer 2014) really was a quasi-religious experience. I never knew my brain was able to work this free from any anxiety, social discomfort, pressure. Literally for the first time in my life (or for as long as I can remember, anyway) I could stand in front of a mirror, look myself in the eyes and be totally OK with it, accept, understand, even love myself... I mean, I felt the same kind of connectedness with others, too, but the myself-part was what really touched me the most. I strongly felt (and still do, actually) that it is unbelievably stupid and evil to ban this drug for use in therapy - it most definetly could work wonders and help heal a lot of people. (It certainly did help me, but I think I could've used it much more to my advantage if I had used it in a therapeutic framework, with some sort of guidance.

Looking back I think that it didn't change me all that much. I'm pretty sure it did help me, like I said, the experience that that f*cking anxiety / depression apparently is not hard-wired into my brain helped. Now I have to say that what I experienced to be a profound change for the first few months wasn't all that sustainable. I feel like I'm a bit more open, a bit less scared than I was before the experience, and I'm pretty sure the MDMA helped with that. But there maybe a flipside - at times I feel like my ability to feel joy has improved, but also my ability to feel like shit is deeper, you know - the high is higher, but also the low is lower.

I never used it as a party drug btw. If people do that I'm fine with it, and its certainly good fun, but it also feels like a bit of a waste. Its a really powerful medicine. Oh, and I also had really shitty, scary-as-fuck comedowns. It really helped if I told myself 'This is just a chemical reaction... just a chemical reaction... it will go away...'

i am a very hardcore people in my real life, when i have intention to do something, i will very hardcore to it. That's why when i swim with mdma, i am seeking for higher feeling and feeling. I believe yes, it help me with the confidence level and social ability, and help with the anxiety. The thing is , actually mdma this thine actually is the medicine which can make u more aggressive and able to sharpen your current feeling now, when u think positive, it can be more happy. when u think negative, it can be hyper depression. To me it is quite dangerous. because that time i feel i lose someone, and the mdma sharpen my depression, so lead me to near suicide. For you, now u didnt encounter any problem, so u may feel 'OK' now, if one day u lose someone, u feel depression, mdma will cause u more trouble...

the thing is, i have the bad memories keep flashing in my brain, thats why i decided to stop roll mdma, i need a complete withdrawal.