• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA hallucinations

rollingwizard

Greenlighter
So I took a high dose of pure MDMA with my mates, 200 mg starter 150 mg booster and another 100 mg booster at the end of the trip. This was my 2 roll ever.
I started to see the hallucinations about 1 hour in and i have never seen anything like it before:
- my friends looked like they were wearing glasses when they didn't
- it looked like they were wearing thin blue or grey shirts. The others saw this too.
- everything was breathing and when i started at my friends face it morphed in to something that lokked like a goblin.
- my friends looked like videogame characters with glitchy faces where the eyes where sitting on their forehead.
- It looked like their cranium was popping out of their heads.
- one of the guys hair was blue.
- i saw a girl standing behind my friend but it turned out to just be some hosses on the wall.

So my question is, have any of you expirienced something similar and is it normal at a dose like this one?

I've had similar hallucinations on lower doses of MDMA, notably people wearing glasses, hats and faces sometimes become unrecognizeable (which has resulted in some unfortunate events... no further explanation.)

Yep normal on high dose. Psychedelic properties apparently increase as the body converts the MDMA to MDA. It's when the shadow people appear things start to get a little crazy ?