Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA for Stuttering

LSDMDMA&9155808 said:
i do know this
MDMA is an amphetamine/has stimulant effects
amphetamine will accentuate and sometimes cause a stutter
so im betting its gonna make it worse from the stimulant action of the MDMA.

Depends how you take it. If you're taking it with half a dozen mates at a nightclub and you're all screaming with excitement and pumped up dancing for hours on end then you'll probably notice a big stimulant effect.

Take it in a calm, relaxed environment at home when you're on your own or with a loved one and there's a slight stimulant effect sure but the relaxation outweighs it.

I agree that amphetamine won't help anyone with a stammer. But MDMA does - in an incredibly powerful way. There's a lot more to the effects of MDMA than amphetamine. That's why you can use MDMA to treat things like post-traumatic stress disorder whereas no-one in their right mind would dream of using amphetamine to treat such problems.

One more thing - there's a big difference between stumbling over a few words when you're high and excited than having a life-long stutter. They arn't coming from the same place at all. They arn't even the same sport.

Last edited:
Im a long time stutterer and it has literally made me hate my life. I repeat words often and often am at a complete pause when i know what i want to say, but cant get it out. I tried MDMA for the first time about 5 months ago and for the time i was on it i was competely cured. I was going up to people i had never met and starting conversations, telling girls they were beautiful and being in the best mood ive ever been in. When i came down i still felt great but was very tired and after sleeping felt great again. I noticed my stutter to be way reduced the next few weeks ( i didnt take it for another month after the first time). after the next few months of taking it on a MONTHLY basis i noticed my stutter to be significantly reduced. i honestly feel that MDMA gave me the confidence i needed to feel to help cure my stutter and if you stutter because of nervousness or anxiety of being around other people and talking, i feel it could help you. take caution as it may cause it to worsen in some cases. it also let me talk freely about my stutter which helped a great deal was a major factor in coming to terms with the fact that i was different for a time but i could change for the better. positive thinking was the most important factor and MDMA helped me with that mentality change. It completely changed my life for the better

Definitely read the MDMA chapter in Shulgin's Pihkal, I think it's chapter 12. And read the rest of it while you're at it :D If the stuttering is brought on by childhood fear I suspect MDMA would be useful, as it would help you to get to the root of the fear. Also, weirdly enough, the theraputic dose for PSTD is pretty damn high (ha, no pun intended). From a doco I saw, I think it's 120mg then another 120mg an hour after. Yikes! But that's obviously where the setting comes in. There's a big difference between sitting on a shrink's couch and being at a rave with shiny lights, menthol rub and furry things.

Last edited:
because of mdma, i studder and stumble over words more than ever before lol

haha no matter what the quality of said MDA or MDMA you do thats going to catch up to you quick if your doing 50-75mgs a day. youll start needing way more than that anyway very quickly

Definitely read the MDMA chapter in Shulgin's Pihkal, I think it's chapter 12. And read the rest of it while you're at it :D If the stuttering is brought on by childhood fear I suspect MDMA would be useful, as it would help you to get to the root of the fear. Also, weirdly enough, the theraputic dose for PSTD is pretty damn high (ha, no pun intended). From a doco I saw, I think it's 120mg then another 120mg an hour after. Yikes! But that's obviously where the setting comes in. There's a big difference between sitting on a shrink's couch and being at a rave with shiny lights, menthol rub and furry things.

I think you'll find it's 120+60 at t+0 and t+1:00, and of course this is twice in two years and that's it forever, not once a month at a rave.

Im a long time stutterer and it has literally made me hate my life. I repeat words often and often am at a complete pause when i know what i want to say, but cant get it out. I tried MDMA for the first time about 5 months ago and for the time i was on it i was competely cured. I was going up to people i had never met and starting conversations, telling girls they were beautiful and being in the best mood ive ever been in. When i came down i still felt great but was very tired and after sleeping felt great again. I noticed my stutter to be way reduced the next few weeks ( i didnt take it for another month after the first time). after the next few months of taking it on a MONTHLY basis i noticed my stutter to be significantly reduced. i honestly feel that MDMA gave me the confidence i needed to feel to help cure my stutter and if you stutter because of nervousness or anxiety of being around other people and talking, i feel it could help you. take caution as it may cause it to worsen in some cases. it also let me talk freely about my stutter which helped a great deal was a major factor in coming to terms with the fact that i was different for a time but i could change for the better. positive thinking was the most important factor and MDMA helped me with that mentality change. It completely changed my life for the better

Sorry for my english, but i hope u will understand me. David so close to true. I had hard stuttering half of my life. And i know how it works. People never stuttering when they alone. Stuttering its a problem of communication with anoter people. People who stuttering ALWAYS think what another people can say about his person and way they talk.

About MDMA. If you will use MDMA to fight with stuttering and just go to danceclub or sitting home - nothing good. If you will take MDMA (and this will make you talk better and kill the fear) you must to GO TO STREET and do the things you never do before: ask people questions "whats time now", "how to find the way". Go to shops and ask questions, communicate! Under good MDMA this will be so easy! This new experiense will be save into you brain "i can do it, i can talk with anybody".