• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDMA followed by Cocaine

roady05

Bluelighter
Pretty experienced with MDMA but cocaine not so much although I have met a couple of new friends who go to similar sorts of events and enjoy le Charlie...I ended up trying it twice over roughly the last 4 months and it was pretty fun (assuming it was just average coke...I don't have any illusions about my supply being anything special).

Given that I am most likely going to be in a situation where cocaine is offered to me while I am under the influence of mdma how much worse off would I be to hit up some blow once the MD has worn off? (there's no way I would do both simultaneously)

I was under the impression that MDMA affects dopamine much less than people say it does and that it's still possible to have a fun coke time once the MD has gone + from my experience the next day comedown from coke seems pretty chill compared to MD but I am thinking both combined would be an order of magnitude worse... il take that for a good session though- im usually pretty sensible with dosages/frequency etc.

Anyway, information/advice on this subject completely welcomed whether subjective experience or research based stuff. Likelihood is il give it a miss and just get a bit wonky after the MD instead and have the coke another time but I'm just curious ?

I would sincerely be careful mixing mutiple stimulants because of the seriously increased risk of heart attack or stroke.

I and many others used them in combination without much problem but there are many others who suffered because of this combo.

A friend of mine had a heart attack after MDMA, coke and weed; it wasn't our first time, we did this quite often. Everything goes great till it suddenly changes into a struggle to stay alive.

Other than that, at least for me, cocaine pretty much kills the MDMA mood. Sorry for being a drag.
Good luck, take care.

I would sincerely be careful mixing mutiple stimulants because of the seriously increased risk of heart attack or stroke.

I and many others used them in combination without much problem but there are many others who suffered because of this combo.

A friend of mine had a heart attack after MDMA, coke and weed; it wasn't our first time, we did this quite often. Everything goes great till it suddenly changes into a struggle to stay alive.

Other than that, at least for me, cocaine pretty much kills the MDMA mood. Sorry for being a drag.
Good luck, take care.

Its all good my G that's why I asked :) just to be clear: I am specifically refering to taking cocaine after the MDMA high has dissipated.

MDMA is probably one of if not the most euphoric substances when used occasionally. Be safe and be careful with taking to stimulants in the same night esp cocaine as am sure you know this one is the most habit forming and potentially dangerous drugs by itself never mind on xtc comedown. Also good idea to have some benzos on hand for the comedown

Good luck, take care.
This

I don't think that it's much different if you use it on the way down.

Thanks guys, benzos are always in hand for the comedown...this ain't my first rodeo lol.

Yea some people seem to enjoy it but in my opinion it’d kill the MDMA afterglow that I appreciate.

-GC

Yea some people seem to enjoy it but in my opinion it’d kill the MDMA afterglow that I appreciate.

-GC
I never really had a lot of interest in coke myself. I was chasing an experience where I couldn't see where it was going if that makes sense. Always into the unknown I mean no 2 MDMA experiences will ever quite be be the same no matter how much you try and recreate set and setting.

But I did take cocaine many times mostly because others I was friends were really into it and I'll admit I did enjoy it on occasions we used to get some pretty good stuff.

I always favoured MDMA no question but there were occasions when using coke on prolonged MDMA sessions could be really helpful.

The way it kind of brings you down but Snaps you out of it and makes you feel very grounded and clear was actually really nice to have throughout many days of sessioning, it kept things going and kept everything fresh and it was almost like overall the MDMA would take less toll on your mind and emotions.

Much worse is how coke kills Lsd. I was definitely never into taking cocaine on LSD but then thinking about it now but I would take LSD it would not tend to be with people who are inclined to want to session on cocaine.

The vast majority of my LSD taking I did on my own as in I was the only one tripping and I always liked it like that because I never had a problem keeping my head together at any time I'm and I really used to hate the way that I would take drugs with other people and then their problem would always become my problem.

So I used to like that freedom to just do my own thing and have my own trip which I knew would never be a problem for anybody else.

There was one time a friend was getting into crack and all of that and he and another friend of mine washed up an eighth of cocaine and made some really powerful crack one night. The friend who was just getting used to the crack was totally smashed off of it like really headshot and a bit spun out.

He had some reasonably good acid and he he was so span out and head shot from this powerful crack that he begged me to sit up with him that night so we both took one of the tabs and I tripped nicely but not overwhelmingly because I had a tolerance and he never got any effect at all from the acid even though he was a much bigger lightweight than me with Lsd.

He only took the Tablet itself to try and calm down the crack and it is do that but the crack was still the prominent effect.