• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Fluff

filegood

Greenlighter
Has anyone here tried or know what is MDMA fluff? I have to choose between getting crystal or white fluff. It doesn't look like powdered crystal, it really is fluffy. Could that be fine crushed and washed crystal? Any insight is helpful. Thanks.

Buy a test kit, mdma can indeed be "fluffy" You could have some really good product!! If you get some, test it with a test kit, and show us some pics! There would be a lot of interest in what your mdma looks like if so.

We cant tell you what it is, if you dont test it. Its just not possible.

Almost sounds like an APB. That said there was a time when most of the pure MDMA on the street was a light fluffy powder and was oh so gooood.

Test kit.

-GC

Really high purity mdma can be a off white fluffy powder. 100 mg and your in got magic love for 5 hours.

Literally could be salt or powdered sugar for all we know lol. Get a test kit and don’t trust random people on the internet with your health

Yes, I have test kit and will test it, but was just wondering if anyone has come across it because it's first time I've seen it. Here is the pic: <<snip>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Never seen anything like that before
But then again Ive seen all sorts...

Let us know how the test reacts

That looks identical to 5-Mapb but then again a test kit is needed. Yea get back with the test results, remember APB drugs test very similarly so you’ll need multiple reagents.

-GC

That pic is a basic pic of a powder for selling purposes. it could be a variety of substances, but nothing tells me its DEFINITELY not mdma. Instead of asking us, ask yourself........ with a test kit!! Show us the results too!

Yes, I have test kit and will test it, but was just wondering if anyone has come across it because it's first time I've seen it. Here is the pic: <<snip>>
I have edited out the picture. There are two reasons everyone is telling you that they can't help you, firstly because it's impossible for reasons stated and secondly out of this follows that we do not allow drug ID here. Please read the rules. I will leave this thread open should you have other questions

The purest and highest quality MDMA is a bleach white extremely fine crystalline powder. It is fluffy and it lays like snow. If someone was to cut the product, it wouldn’t lay like it does in it’s pure form. That’s what I’ve had access to for over 25 years and it is what one would consider pharmaceutical quality. This kind of product was readily available in the 1980s and early 90s but is so extremely rare nowadays on the open market that it is literally nonexistent. Of course I’m not saying this is what you have and I would highly doubt that it is but on the rare occasion that it is, you are in for a treat beyond treats my friend. Compared to 99.9% of the MDMA out there today, you would think this was an entirely different drug. Best of luck to you.