• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma first time

koplo

Greenlighter
first time: swim took 0.2 of mdma and the dose was tested by a reliable source via a testing kit. substance immediately turned black within seconds. swim had wine before consuming mdma and immediately started heating up, feeling dizzy, and super anxious. swim proceeds to sit in a corner curled up into a ball before vomiting a tiny amount of liquid. swim loses sensation in the legs and loses control of any and all thoughts. feels like floating through clouds. note that jaw is basically locked and all sensation is gone.

come up: very intense feeling. swim felt like dying during the come up. swim described the feeling like "being in a bubble with everything intensified"

on the dance floor, swim shortly becomes wary and cautious of people who tend to be staring or ogling. swim gets defensive and angry and tells them to go away immediately. anxiety is heightened.

swim sways the rest of the night to music, but overall very defensive and angry.

swim had short moments of euphoria and laughter for no reason.

POST MDMA: no come down symptoms, fingers are randomly shaking for 1-2 seconds at random.

WAS THIS EXPERIENCE NORMAL/COMMON?

Last edited:
Welcome to Blue Light!:)
No need to SWIM here. We don´t use it as we know it´s you. You would eventually hear that.
I believe it would be expected to shake after using MDMA. This was for me the least of all.
Were you alone. Suggest you take some time off MDMA, try to sleep and relax.
If that persists, go visit a doctor but I guess it´s part of the package..
Good luck!

Thank you for the clarification and welcome!

I have found that shaking is normal after taking this, but I was mainly inquiring about my first time experience. Thoughts?

You say 'tested by a reliable source'? Did you test it yourself or actually see the test being done yourself? Nobody is reliable but yourself when it comes to drug safety.

Also 0.2g is too much really for a first time, how much do you weigh? For an average weight, 0.12g is plenty if it's high quality MDMA. If others doing it or your supplier are needing 0.2g to get off it's likely impure or not MDMA. It could be simply that you overdid it. Are you on any medication?

I agree with terarc.
0.2 of quality mdma is too much for first time (unless you have experience with other stimulatns / empathogenic drugs?).
Was it powder or crystals?
Are you on any medication? Or have taken any a few days before?

Take a few weeks out, if you feel confident, try again with 0.08-0.1. Maybe even at home with a few friends, rather than a hectic busy night club.

my friends are hardcore ravers and they get their stuff from a reliable source. they witnessed the test and told me the details prior to me taking the dose as it was my first time and I wasnt sure what to expect.

i weigh around 140lbs. not on any medication either, but i did have that wine so I was feeling tipsy. not sure if the alcohol combination was a good idea.

I had no idea that 0.2 was a lot for a first timer! Thanks for letting me know.

Messed around with weed, but that does NOTHING for me. Never got high.

I'll try again, thank you!

Yep .2 is too much. You may start with something like .1-0.12 and then later on top up with some extra, about half of the initial dose usually. Also alcohol isn't a good idea, a friend of mine recently had a similar experience, drank alcohol, later on took and e and before long he was throwing up. Stick to water (but don't overdo it!!) and take little breaks every now and then especially if you are dancing all the time. Since you mentioned it - weed during the roll itself isn't a good idea, for me anyway, as it would take you down (especially some indica) but at the end of the roll it helps you come down and sleep.

I rolled with a lot of different groups of people. I never met anyone who got angry after mdma. That i found a little weird. The shaking part happened to me before, that chilly feeling as you are coming up. Also vomiting, i vomited couple of times. But it still felt good after.