• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA first time

gratefullydreaming

Bluelighter
Hi guys planning on trying MDMA this weekend. It will be in the form of pressed Ecstasy pills. I was wondering what I should expect. I have experience with acid, pot, and other common drugs.. But my favorite is tripping :) . I am wondering what to expect and how I should plan accordingly for a fun night. I know a bunch of people take it before concerts but I won't be attending one. I was thinking about going to a hookah bar with some buds, it's really cool there has a lot of lights and they play good music. Any suggestions for a setting and what I should expect thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's kind of hard to explain what MDMA feels like to someone that hasn't done it before :D furthermore it can differ quite a bit depending on the person. For me it's a bit like the first time I fell in love, times a thousand and directed at the entire world and everyone in it. For a few hours everything is exactly how it should be, I'm there with exactly the people I need to be there with and I'm completely at peace. That explanation doesn't do it justice at all by the way, but it's the closest I can get to explaining how it feels

As for the setting, that doesn't matter all that much in my opinion, it can be awesome at home with good friends, at a rave and indeed even in a bar, if it's the right kind of bar. Make sure nobody cares that you're rolling, if there's people there that can't see you're under the influence, or if it's generally not accepted in that bar, it's going to take away from the experience. A hookah bar wouldn't be my choice for my first roll, as there's probably a lot of sober people there and so you might be a bit restrained. MDMA is at its best when you can let go completely, and I don't see that happening in a hookah bar, but I could be wrong. The more people around you that are on the same level (so: also rolling) the better it's going to be. If you don't want to roll at a rave, why not choose a more intimate setting, like at home with your best friends and some good music?

Did you test your pills with a testkit by the way? If you haven't, it's a good idea to do so first, so you know it's really MDMA you're putting into your body and not something more toxic, which is entirely possible

Well if it is indeed mdma that you have. It will feel amazing. Strong body euphoria, kinda like an orgasm, a feeling of oneness with the world and people.. Honestly the best way to describe is just pure happyness, kind of hard to explain though until you try it.. And personally the dozen times ive done it, its always been at a music festival/rave, but going to a hookah bar with close friends sounds like itd be a really good idea too!

I took it :) I went and skated around the local park with some friends, bumped to some music!! The feelings I felt were at first like I was going up in a roller coaster, I felt like a little kid and was getting excited and giggly. I felt like I had a pretty good euphoria and I wasn't very good at carrying out conversations hahah like I loved talking but I would easily forget what I was talking about. I felt so energized skating I was shredding. I took it at 7:26 and it's 10:19. I am coming down pretty hard it sucks I just don't feel all happy like I used to -_-. tomorrow I plan on taking two so I can roll pretty hard because just one to me was just a good threshold amount, didn't really get high as shit

Glad you had fun. I highly recommend you read the extensive information on this site about rolling too frequently and the supplements that are widely recognized to help your body recover. Heed the excellent advice that is available and you should be able to enjoy many more rolls in the future.

I took it :) I went and skated around the local park with some friends, bumped to some music!! The feelings I felt were at first like I was going up in a roller coaster, I felt like a little kid and was getting excited and giggly. I felt like I had a pretty good euphoria and I wasn't very good at carrying out conversations hahah like I loved talking but I would easily forget what I was talking about. I felt so energized skating I was shredding. I took it at 7:26 and it's 10:19. I am coming down pretty hard it sucks I just don't feel all happy like I used to -_-. tomorrow I plan on taking two so I can roll pretty hard because just one to me was just a good threshold amount, didn't really get high as shit
Nice to hear you had such a good time! But watch out, MDMA is not a drug you want to use that frequently. It's generally accepted to wait at least a month between rolls to give your body time to recover. MDMA works in diminishing returns, the more frequent you do it, the less you're going to feel and the more pronounced the negative after-effects will get as well. You will be fine the first few times you do this, but it will come back and bite you in the ass, seriously :D look here for some simple pointers on how to get the most out of the drug without causing you ill effects

Adding (untested) prefix. Might be an idea to invest in a testkit? They aren't expensive, are easily ordered over the internet and can be a life-saver as there are a million more dangerous chemicals out there that are being sold as MDMA

Last edited:
Thank you for the advice! may I ask if one can develop a tolerance? Does one have to up the last dose to feel the effects? also I can see how one could easily overuse this drug, to me it didn't really fuck me up just made me feel good

Yes, you can certainly develop a tolerance. And with MDMA that tolerance, once built up, can linger for a long long time if you're not careful. Overusing MDMA is indeed one of the pitfalls when you first start using the drug. Most people stop doing this after a while because their tolerance builds and so do the negative after-effects but by then it might already take a long time to drop that tolerance back down to normal levels. Furthermore, MDMA is one of the more unhealthy drugs to misuse/abuse/overuse. It's pretty harmless when used in moderation, but it can really fuck a person up when used too frequently

Please dont take this drug again the next day, you will GREATLY increase the risks of doing damage and your tolerance will sky rocket.. Not to mention You dont have much serotonin left in your brain from your mdma session, that if you were to do it again the days after, the experience will be very sub-par, no matter how high of a dosage you take.