Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA-First time rolling outside of Rave scene, and with two first timers

IIRandomHeroII

Bluelighter
First of all this is my first trip report to don’t be too harsh. This was my 6th time dropping. I have gotten my pills from the same source the past 5 times. I know they were strong and in the past just 1 was enough for me (I weigh 195 lbs) to enjoy an entire night. They are untested and have not been weighed so I can’t comment on the dosage size. I tried to document everything as much as possible, but around 3 o’clock I eventually lost the ability to read my phone and remember to check the time.

My roommate and I had thrown a party and I had spoken to three of my friends L, M, and A about all of us dropping together. L (a guy) is much more experienced than me and he introduced me to rolling and the rave scene. M and A are both girls and had never dropped before, much less tried anything more than alcohol (other than weed a couple times). I will also add that both are attractive (especially A) and I have some interest in both of them. I decide this is the perfect time to try rolling outside of the rave scene. At this point we each had had between 3 and 5 beers and I was a bit nervous about dropping since I had never drank and rolled and my research tells me it is a dangerous combination when combined heavily. We decide to leave my place and walk to their apartment.

1:30
am- We turn on the movie Step Brothers and I open my last 3 capsules . None of us had eaten for at least 5 hours so I knew it would hit us fast. We each took turns licking our fingers and eating a bit until it was completely gone.

2:01-I begin to feel the effects coming on. I start talking much more during the movie and gradually lose focus in the plot.

2:30- I begin to feel slight eye wiggles, I have all but lost interest in one of my favorite movies. We all agree that we can feel something, but I seem to feel the effects more than everyone else (this has usually been the case in past experiences).

2:51-We all are coming up hard. I turn on some Skrillex and I pull out my gloves and M and A sit on L’s lap and I give them a light show. Halfway into the song, I forget the task at hand and begin staring at my own fingers amazed at how symmetrical the Blue,Green and White lights are on each finger. My gloves are cheap and I am terrible at light shows, but everyone compliments me and I feel extremely happy and content with life in general all of a sudden.

3:12-This is the last time I check my phone. The rest of the time is approximated through text messages I attempted to send. I ask A to use my Vicks inhaler on my eyes and we kiss afterward. I am peaking at this point and when A and I make out I feel like the world was built around this moment. I run my fingers through her hair and work my hands down her body and when she touches me back I feel like there’s no place I would rather be in the entire world.

3:30- This is where the majority of the fun starts. We are all rolling extremely hard right now. I am dancing with A and she tells me to take my shirt off. Everyone else follows and the girls strip into their underwear. L happens to be wearing some Kandi I gave him that says Cuddle Puddle which sparks the idea to start a massage train between all 4 of us.

3:45- M and A decide to take all their clothes off and L and I get in just our boxers. I find some Hershey’s syrup in the fridge and L and I take turns licking it off M and A. I have lost all inhibitions with the girls and they have too. A sits on the couch (still completely naked) and I kiss almost every part of her body and then give her a light show. I see her eyes roll back in her head and our minds seem to connect.

4:01-I text a friend back home “Fish. Orange. Carnation Instant Breakfast” I still have no idea what this means. I thank L ,M, and A for enjoying this experience with me and we all hug. I then have a 3 way kiss with M and A, and ask M if she wants to shower with me, to which she agrees. At this point I feel the most attracted and connected to A, but feel very empathetic towards M and don’t want her to feel left out. When I roll I generally have almost no sexual urges and I feel very empathetic, and have the want to be close with friends. L also seems interested in A and I’m more than happy to spend time with M in order for everyone to get along and still all have fun.

4:15-L and A decide to join us in the shower (a one person shower I might add). For some reason I am not bothered by L being in there however we are both very sure to keep our distance and enjoy the girls and the shower. At this point I begin to laugh uncontrollably when I get the feeling that L and I are playing tennis and the girls are the net. M and A are both side by side and L and I on opposite sides of them which I guess gave me the thought. L and I exchange several high fives as if returning tennis serves from each other.

4:30-We decide to change it up. A and I get out of the shower and dry each other off. I am amazed at how innocent A looks and apologize to her for us dropping. She gives me a hug and we make out and she assures me she is happy she did it. I feel an overwhelming sense of connection with her after this. We both tell the other “I love you” and stare into each other’s eyes and hold hands for what feels like forever.

For the next two hours we did everything that came to our minds. L and I take turns eating jello off the girls and they return the favor. I make out with both girls at the same time while L gives me a light show. There is a ton of touching, feeling and kissing, but no real sexual desires come into my head.

~6:30-I am not aware of the effects wearing off until we all go into A’s room. We all share a bed together, and my roll suddenly feels half of what it used to be. I suddenly feel sexual urges (A first for me when rolling), but am unable to act on them physically. A is sad and confused why this is the case.

6:45- After just a few minutes I can tell something is wrong with M. She seems to be coming down hard and having some anxiety. I feel responsible, and while I want to sleep with A, I feel that it is my place to go talk with her even though I know it will ruin my moment with A. We go to her bed and talk for a bit and I tell her that it is normal to feel this way. I can tell she feels lonely and detached so I put my arm around her and give her a kiss on the cheek goodnight. I am sad to not be with A, but feel proud to have been a good friend to M. Unlike previous rolls, I had no trouble going to sleep even though none of us took any sleep aids. My previous rolls however, had involved quite a bit of caffeine which may have attributed to my insomnia.

The following day, it was back to normal. We all laughed at how crazy things were and I feel much closer to them as friends. M seems to regret dropping and has been having a much rougher day than the other three of us. I feel that A will try it again, but M had a bad comedown and probably won’t again. I attribute this to the fact that I dated her best friend for almost 4 years and she probably feels awkward about this.
This was the first time not rolling at a club or rave and it was completely different than previous rolls. L, A, and I had no harsh come down and aside from being tired, I have been in good spirits, happy and feeling completely normal. Definitely a blissful and positive experience.

Isn't it interesting that in spite of the fact that inhibitions are obliterated and everything feels so amazing to touch while rolling, that sexual urges are conspicuously absent (on pure MDMA anyway, when it's cut with meth it makes horny just like all "plain" stimulants do). Sex, both the act and amount of timer/energy people spend thinking about it or trying to get it, actually seems kinda humorous and absurd.

While I generally prefer rolling in a home environment with just a couple of people, i think MDMA really shines when those people are close friends already. It's almost a different drug compared to taking it at a club/rave/party or with new friends/acquaintances. Talking about life's deep issues with people you trust to expose your most inner, true, self to is quite therapeutic and insightful.

It is a true psychedelic experience in the right context.

thanks for sharing.

I would always get horny like a motherfucker on MDMA.. or MDA or MDEA or Methylone.

Sometimes it's a little harder to get it done but where there's a will, there's a way ;)

I really need to find some attractive girls who are willing to roll, or at least willing to cope with me rolling. Which is hard because I really get what you would call a "pill-head", rolling eyes; visible muscle tension on the jaws and the weirdest look in my eyes. Lovely report though, makes my needed "couple of months"-break so much harder :(

Sometimes it's a little harder to get it done but where there's a will, there's a way ;)

One word: Amphetamines.

Fish, Orange, carnation, instant breakfast. Best part of the report. Sounds like you had a good night.

I would always get horny like a motherfucker on MDMA.. or MDA or MDEA or Methylone.

yep ever since giving up cigs mdma is pure sex for me

mentally i can hold back but i do want to fuck everyone when i'm rollin'.

these days i only risk 6apb as the mdma comedown is quite debilitating and can infringe on my mental state when working