Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA (first time) + Cannabis (experienced) - Nothing feels this good

HydrA

Bluelighter
MDMA (first time) + Pot (experienced) - Nothing feels this good

Ecstasy (mdma) experience: at the time, none!
My first X-perience with ecstasy, in june of this summer
Dosage: One white ferrari roll...weak, but pure dose of MDMA
Also note im a pothead, i smoke weed almost everyday, thats the only other drugs i do...
This i typed the DAY AFTER my first roll, its crazy i dont know what the hell was going thru my head but here it is!!!
Oh yeah, after this first roll I told myself i wasnt gonna do it again cuz nothing that feels this good could be good for me...2 weeks later, i was ROLLING BALLZ yet again hahahahahha
My friend's parents were gone from his apartment, we'll call him Mr. M. So anyway we were planning on going up there to just drink and smoke some good herb, well another of our friends showed up, and that night he had picked up a few "ferrari" rolls. They were white and on one side had a straight line going across it, and on the other there was a horse that was just like the horse on the ferrari car. Okay, now im 17, male, and i have only smoked/drank before in the past.
I have no experience with rolls or tripping, so I was very hesistant to do this. In fact I was just darn right curious. So I convinced Mr. M to do roll with me eventually seeing as how i may not have this opertunity again. There were 12 of us in the apartment, and we were all drinking and smoking, however me and mr m decided to try the rolls. We paid my friend 20 bucks each for them, and gulped them down with lots of water.
Then we started getting ready for when it would kick in. He had already done this before, but it was still my first time. So we put on some music, good techno, and then started to smoke the herb to pass the time. Anyway, I really hafta go to the bathroom by this point, so i go...as im looking at myself in the mirror...all of a sudden i notice HOW HUGE my pupils were, and so i decide it would be best to get a drink of water and sit down and enjoy the music and wait for my e to kick in.
So I'm sitting down on the nice comfortable leather chair, and all of a sudden this wonderful, warm feeling starts flowing throughout my body, like I was being swept away in a sea of warm wonderful soothing liquids...it felt like my entire body was being caressed by some wonderful power.
I then become aware that I am very hot in my long sleeve shirt and long pants, so i take off the shirt and have my undershirt on...I was now much more comfortable. Then all of a sudden I had no more control...at all...it wasnt a bad thing though, i felt SO incredibly good, better than I had ever felt in my lifetime. I just felt like standing up and hugging everyone so I did just that! I hugged each and every person at the party, without giving it a second thought.
Then i felt the need to talk to everyone and tell them how good i was feeling, I wanted everyone to feel this good...None of them had any idea how good this was...I cant even explain after, i just KNOW how good it was. So my rolling partner and I, we decide to smoke a little of the herb and drink a little...and it just somehow made me feel even better...Whenever i talked to someone, the words seemed to glide out of my mouth like glue slowly gooing out of its container...very slow and controlled. That is how everything felt.
I spent a good amount of time touching everything around me, and having everything around me reach out to touch me back. I got a massage from a girl there who was sober...it was the best feeling of my life, I was enjoying it too much, it seemed to make my body brighten and made my senses go on fire...there was absolutely nothing sexual about it either! So we were listening to this slower trancy type music...I dont even know what it was, but it made me so relaxed.
I then had the urge to get up and rave...then my friend who sold us the rolls started to move his hands really quickly in front of my eyes...i think i blacked out because it was going so fast, just for a few seconds. After this I started to think about a girl who meant alot to me, and my friends told me later that I was crying and talking about her and saying how much I loved her.
I think I told everyone I loved them that night and told everyone how much they meant to me and how we all go beyond friends, even to the people there I didnt know so well. We had taken the rolls at 9:30...it was about 10 when they kicked in...from 10 till about 3am i was feeling the best I had ever felt. I am someone who has had many emotional problems in the past, but they all seemed to go away.
When I was coming down, I was still feeling at peace with myself. I wish I could tell you what else happened, but I only remember bits and peices...all I do know is that I was feeling so good the entire time. How can a pill so small create such a good feeling? Anyway so At about 3 I started to come off the roll...it was an intrinsic period for me, and I was thinking to myself about what the roll was like, what life was like, what I wanted out of life, and who exactly I wanted to become.
I learned alot about myself during this period of time, and I think I am a better person now after doing it. I definetely want to try this again, however I am someone with a strong will, and I WILL NOT do this again for at least another 3 or 4 months, because I know I have a bright future and I dont want to mess up my mind, because I know I couldnt possibly be feeling that good without damaging something.
What is weird, is ever since I had done this, I have felt really...good. I cant explain it, i just havent been depressed at all the past few days, and Ive only thought about good things.
This is something everyone must experience at least once in their lifetime, not simply because it feels so good, but because you learn so much about yourself you might never know. Its just such a different experience than anything you've ever done before, and really I just cant describe to you exactly what its like, you need to try this one yourself. Do your research on any drug first, also, and make sure what your taking is clean.
Ever since then, ive eaten a total of 8 beanz and rolled on 6 different occasions...hmmm broke my promise to myself didnt I!?
haha i cant believe i found this...its so cool i dont even remember writing it!
[ 10 November 2002: Message edited by: Catch-22 ]

OH YEAH I have pics that went with the night heheheheheh they are SO funny maybe ill post ill see they are kinda cracked out!

Pretty cool..
Glad you had a great first time!
Jay
------------------
"Roads?, We were going we dont need roads!"

Post em, I always like seeing other cracked out people. Why? Because usually people are showing me pictures that they took of me.
smile.gif